The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
offtopic mode on

star wars the old republic, upcoming MMO, all progress closed. it's been 2 years of devolop and nly... 6 videos of footage and no beta... XD

offtopic mode off

Pagan said:
Just think of us a santa claus... you may not believe we exist, but what a nice surprise to find a present under the christmas tree
For the record, people. The above phrase does not imply that TLD will be ready for Christmas. Should be earlier than that  :mrgreen:

GetAssista said:
Pagan said:
Just think of us a santa claus... you may not believe we exist, but what a nice surprise to find a present under the christmas tree
For the record, people. The above phrase does not imply that TLD will be ready for Christmas. Should be earlier than that  :mrgreen:
I'm fine with Christmas, but which?  :wink:

tehre's soemthing in this mod that makes me think of it as a only game, alone from the others.  i haven't seen many mods with som nay interesting features and plot.

Kmovies said:
offtopic mode on

star wars the old republic, upcoming MMO, all progress closed. it's been 2 years of devolop and nly... 6 videos of footage and no beta... XD

offtopic mode off

Cool.

GetAssista said:
Pagan said:

:grin: something to play during the holidayyss (hopefully)  :cool:

Seriously, it's going to be IMMENSE

ive been gone for 4 months and this mod still hasnt come out, when can we expect a date or are you guys still uptight about equestions

ppl eat too much meat :smile:

apart from that , PLEASE do not forget to add the tactic command shout sounds ! :grin:
that **** just pumps up adrenaline and if combined with morale and formations it will be very sweet

just imagine if your party's morale goes down and u rally them up, at the same time u just say the order
in a fierce tone that pumps your troops, HOLD THE LINES!

TLD Dev team will be held responsible for a massive hardware upgrade in my area cuz if it's too heavy everyone will buy a new pc just to play this friggin mod :wink:

loans and ****

You do realize they finished the M&B version 3 years ago. They then proceeded to create the Warband system. After finishing TLD for warband a year ago they gave it to Armagan who added bugs in for beta testers. The TLD team has been playing each other online for months now. You've all been tricked by the conspiracy. I did have proof of this, but sadly it was burned by a firewall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom