The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calous said:
J6oe said:
Is this gonna be better than Ak Ela?
0.808 is better already than Ak Ela (dont take offence, just stating the obvious)

Do you think so? With that messed up menu? (it had sort of '3344r5000xxnew' instead of the titles). It was virtually unplayable. Plus, it was quite in black.

Ak Ela's beta version is too unplayable, but due to somth different: the almost unplanified upgrade trees and nonworked unit stats. Well, that doesn't make it unplayable, what it does (from my point of view) is the swan knight patrolls of about 50 men that quick the player's ass. Always, no matter what you do.

We'll still have to wait for both. Though I must admit it, AK Ela gives more eyecandy.

Revan Shan said:
Do you think so? With that messed up menu? (it had sort of '3344r5000xxnew' instead of the titles). It was virtually unplayable. Plus, it was quite in black.

That only has to do with your inability to properly install TLD. That's your problem, not a problem with TLD.

DaBlade said:
Revan Shan said:

That only has to do with your inability to properly install TLD. That's your problem, not a problem with TLD.

All my other mods worked perfectly, ecept that one. And I tried several times, including complete reinstallation of the game.

Revan Shan, since you obviously can read, you might have noticed the current TLD version was made for M&B .808. Sounds like you didn't install it to a M&B .808 version, did you?

DaBlade said:
Revan Shan, since you obviously can read, you might have noticed the current TLD version was made for M&B .808. Sounds like you didn't install it to a M&B .808 version, did you?

Yes I did, I played it when I had that version. And later on, installing 0.808 once more.

Revan Shan said:
DaBlade said:

Yes I did, I played it when I had that version. And later on, installing 0.808 once more.

Well, looks like you did something wrong then.

You can click on my sig to go to the TLD subforum at MBX and look for technical help there, in case you might want to give it another try sometime. I'll do my best to help you :wink:

Just don't blame it on the mod, TLD works fine.

Matthias1026 said:
To me, Ak Ela did the opposite of TLD, releasing way too early.

Yeah I agree with you on that one.

They are still in beta right? Don't know much about their detail and info because I don't follow that mod. The TLD set the standards high mod wise and I find I only enjoy the top level of mods. The creme de le creme so to say. Of course what is the best is on my opinion.

I downloaded 0.808.It was good,very good.But since I have v.1.011 i couldn't play it.I admit it,most of my armor ideas I found on TLD.Isildur's Helm had a bad model,and together with Elendil's,they were a bit small.However,will this mod ever be released?

Revan Shan said:
We'll still have to wait for both. Though I must admit it, AK Ela gives more eyecandy.

you must be kidding with me. on this side, we got "the last days" mod, remodelling nearly every single item in the game, creating revolutionary scripts for its time, having tons of work on it.

on the other side, we got the "ak ela" mod, developed by some turkish skiddies, having default items reskinned (which I can't even call reskinning with those horrible textures) and editing the troops.txt file and releasing it as a new mod.

wtvep.gif

Let's try to be nice guys. It's not like there's some kind of contest between the two mods. We do our stuff the way we like and they do it whatever way they like. That's it.

nice mod, but I don't find out how to get food and horses. My morale is on the bottom and we're starving. And they're leaving. Since im alone, im an easy prey for harder groups than goblins, which makes the experience boring. :razz: I will really appreciate some help :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom