MP Fantasy The Hornburg [LOTR] (Invasion co-op)

Users who are viewing this thread

TMAN78 said:
Ye. Bug him on steam till he does it :razz:

nah, I want a hornburg Battle event, re-eneact a epic battle from the movies.
the wolfpack r gona host one (gona be closed to the wolfpack and kazan)

Kazzan said:
I'd love to play this mod with siege.

And hey Punxaintstopin, long time no see.

Hi Kazzan - I know! My Warband multiplayer has been broken for a few months, I've only just sorted it...also, with the release of TLD my Warband (and study) time is at a priemium haha. I had a Warband session last night though after I fixed it, it was good fun. What are you up to now? What's hot mod-wise? Fancy a game of Invasion (or Hornburg) sometime soon? I've got no idea what the servers are like these days though.

I should be back around a good bit now, untill I drown in exams haha, it's good to speak to you again.

Mostly playing TLD when I have free time, listening to music or chatting with the CoR guys.
I'm always doing something small for fun as far as modding goes, scene editing and things, been trying to learn how to make quests for SP as well.
But I'm not as active with anything as I was.

Alphasniper said:
youtube.com/watch?v=0RkLwQrfq3E, video i found, looks like it uses the lord of the rings mod

Not my mod, that's Blood in the West. Also, the Battle of the Isen was fought between Rohan and Isengard, not Gondor and Isengard... Whatever, fictional battle.

Kazzan said:
Mostly playing TLD when I have free time, listening to music or chatting with the CoR guys.
I'm always doing something small for fun as far as modding goes, scene editing and things, been trying to learn how to make quests for SP as well.
But I'm not as active with anything as I was.

Fair enough...is The Hornburg still on the go? No one ever seems to play invasion any more :sad:

Edit: For the hornburg patch, it says extract to modules...does this mean into the hornburg folder in modules?

With the new 1.151 patch the mod sounds is gone :S I mean there are some effects you can hear (throwing, or scoring a hit), but many are gone, like the yells of bots, or their attacks/blocks, or the players sheathing sounds.
Would you be kind and might look into this please? There are still some players who are playing this great mod! :smile:

Luki said:
Would you be kind and might look into this please? There are still some players who are playing this great mod! :smile:
I can try, though I don't know if it might be on your end. Also, good to hear some players still playing the mod.

Emir Jaurus said:
Does any one know the servers password?
Nope, it's some MM/NW regiments who are hosting the server.

slayer93443 said:
is it possible to get the patch on a diff download site this one wont let me

Tried Moddb?

Kazzan said:
Luki said:
I can try, though I don't know if it might be on your end. Also, good to hear some players still playing the mod.

After reading your reply, I tried it on a different PC again, and its working there, so after all it's O.K. :smile: I screwed something up, so I better do a reinstall of warband+mod.

Between maybe someone knows or not but I used to host the Snowbox server with this mod, so count on it again at weekends :grin:

Back
Top Bottom