The Green Army (WIP.)

Users who are viewing this thread

The Green Army
littlegreenmen.png

First and foremost The Green Army is not a regiment, it is a collection of regiments who will fight for the glory of the Green Nation. Players who opt to join the army will be divided in to the roster of several different regiments that will perform different roles on the battle field. Those regiments are listed below, as well as the application process for joining one's roster.​

Application for Membership

Name:
Steam Account Name:
Any further comments or questions you may have:

The Generals Guard
The Generals Guard is assigned to defend the leader of the battle at all costs. They do not leave his side for any reason other than to give their own lives in his defense. They follow the lead of the general in charge of the fight, and no other man on the battlefield except in the case of the General's demise.​

Roster

Captain:

Sgt:

Rankers:

The Glorious Green Line
The Line is the Green Army's backbone. They do the dirty work, engaging in face-to-face combat with the enemy in defense of the Green nation. Any threat that would arise to threaten it's flowing green lands and her people, the Line would rise to meet it head on. The Line regiments will be listed below, along with their captain and member names and ranks.​

Regiments​
Regimental Tag:

Captain:

NCOs:

Rankers:

The Remaining two regimental groups will be cavalry and light inf/skirmishers. The Cavalry will be nicknamed the Emerald Riders, and the light inf is undecided at this moment, though I may already have a leader set up for those. I will update the thread in the morning after work with those.​

it says: (Thread Incoming to a forum near you.)

i wonder, how long does it take to make a forums thread  :lol:

LittleGuy said:
romandude said:
it says: (Thread Incoming to a forum near you.)

i wonder, how long does it take to make a forums thread  :lol:

As long as it takes fakkin' Marnid to finish photoshopping the picture I want to use.
cant wait to see the finished product.
in the meanwhile, if you give it a name (unless it is sactually "little's green men"). i could add your reg to the regiment list  :grin: if you want

Back
Top Bottom