THE FIRST QUEST

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lampong

Recruit
i am playing single player mode, however, i stuck at the first quest. The father request me to find his friend to give him a letter at FUKUI, however, i wandered and found in the village for 20mins, i cant find anyone who is father's friend...... help,......

another question, how can i get some $$$$$ at the beginning of the game? is there any guide about the economic system in this mod? thanks a lot!

Your problem lies in the fact that there are a few places that use the same names, Fukui and Hirosaki being a couple examples. I don't know if this is factually correct for real life or not, but try looking around a bit more. Near Fukui (the village) should be Fukui (the city), northwest or so in this forest on a peninsula. Try the city of Fukui and see if that helps any.

In my experience, and this could be different for you, but usually Sendai and Kobe sell raw silk for cheap, so if you can scrounge up 10k for each, I recommend setting up businesses in both cities to manufacture goods from the raw silk. Many of the Hosokawa villages near Sendai also sell raw silk for even cheaper yet, and sometimes at least one village near Kobe does as well (Tokugawa territory I believe?). You can find most any city will buy raw silk from those two areas for more than you paid for, especially a few like Kyoto, which just happens to be fairly near Kobe for a nicely short and lucrative trip.

Salt is also a fairly profitable good to buy cheap (100 ryo or less generally is low) and sell for more elsewhere, although I can't recall too many specifics on where to do so. You may need to assess local prices in cities or ask what trading caravans are carrying and to where in order to get some hints before investigating price differences yourself. Saving money is also important if you want to strike it rich, and some villages near Edo and Utsonomiya will sell you grain and bread for almost nothing.

thanks, actually i solved it after i post this ;P  however ur guidance on econ. would be very helpful.

but now i stuck at the scene which "father" got seppuku... the scene stop at his corspe.......dunno whether it is a bug or not...

Rojen said:
woyo-sensei said:
The Seppuku scene works perfectly with WSE. I don`t know how many times I was checking it on how many computers, but it`s working without any errors.
If you have any trouble with it, don`t blame me, but yourself. So many people here have so big problem to copy couple files to another folder. No comments...
If you can`t play with WSE `cos it`s "wrong version", buy a game and stop bothering me.

lampong said:
thanks, actually i solved it after i post this ;P  however ur guidance on econ. would be very helpful.

but now i stuck at the scene which "father" got seppuku... the scene stop at his corspe.......dunno whether it is a bug or not...

I have this bug too.

It`s not a bug. But now, after new patch, mod is no longer compatible with WSE (or WSE is not compatible with newest version of Warband), so you have to wait for two things:
1. till WSE will be ported to the new version of Warband, and
2. till I will port my mod to the new version of Warband and WSE

To all people with this kind of problem: buy this game and stop playing idiots. Really, it`s no point to do this for all the time. When you buy this game, all you problems with many mods (including mine) will disappear, just like that! Simple, isn`t?

woyo-sensei said:
It`s not a bug. But now, after new patch, mod is no longer compatible with WSE (or WSE is not compatible with newest version of Warband), so you have to wait for two things:

To all people with this kind of problem: buy this game and stop playing idiots. Really, it`s no point to do this for all the time. When you buy this game, all you problems with many mods (including mine) will disappear, just like that! Simple, isn`t?

What?

winrehs007 said:
woyo-sensei said:

What?

OK, so let me explain, one more time... How many times I had to say this before? Thousands? Never mind...
To run this scene and many other things without bugs (like scene freezing after seppuku), red error messages and many other things you have to run the game via WSE, every single time! Not just once, on the first run. No. Every time. If not, then expect bugs and other issues. But people still complaining that they can`t run WSE because they have a "wrong version" message. But their game is updated! So how it can be wrong version? Of course it can be, `cos crack was for version 1.142, WSE was compatible only with v1.143. So they trying run the game without WSE, maybe it can run without it, maybe will be no bugs or something. And then surprise. 200 post on the forum because my "seppuku scene" is freezing. Of course its obvious that when you say couple hundred times about this WSE, run the game via WSE, you have to check your version and update it if needed. It`s obvious can`t be so many idiots playing with you, when you saying "buy a game", he will say "I have non-steam version, original". Yes, and I`m Santa Claus. Come on. I`m really tired of this, so now will be no mercy for idiots.
WSE is not working anyway, so we all have to wait for new version, but when the time will come - "no mercy" policy. If you will get any bugs `cos you are not running game via WSE, expect to be smashed! I have enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom