Native Completed The FC's North American Duel Tournament 1.0b

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe you have your power "mapped out"  :shock:

do you ever give EACTLY 37% percent? What would 72% look like? When i lose i don't say "oops doesn't count because I was only using 46.48% of my power"

LordHasek said:
Match with IG_M was alright. He is a highly skilled player and he definitely will go far in the tourney. He did scout me earlier on his smurf Mmong/Bbong despite his protests (Yeah, checked the server logs afterwords). I would have much preferred another server such as West, US2, or Gk duel, but GK duel was locked and M was saying he got 250 ping on west, so I decided to go for it. See you next week Sarge.

PS Rollercoaster - I smurfed against you earlier and kicked your ass - I'll give you one round at most in the top bracket. =)
Indeed about the smurfing -- never heard that word for it before, I like it :lol:. Also I can appreciate it wasn't your favourite server but of the three tournament servers (US_S6 is conquest now) I'm only able to play on on PRT and GK and as you say GK was locked :sad:. Even those two of the three give me double or quadruple some of the other players' latency so I think it's fair enough to limit my matches to those.

I can definitely believe you weren't on form last night, hopefully if I stay in the tournament long enough we can have a proper rematch later down the line with you playing your best! :grin:

Also way too much childish ego in the last few pages :neutral:

"Im only at 50% power Rob  :twisted:" - KoA_King_John

"Scan King John" - TKoV_King_Rob

"It says over 1 billion !!" - TBG_LionTamer
  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:      :grin:  :grin:  :grin:        :grin:          :grin:        :grin:
  :grin:                      :grin:              :grin:    :grin:  :grin:    :grin:
  :grin: :grin:                  :grin:                :grin:  :grin:    :grin: :grin:
  :grin:                      :grin:                  :grin:          :grin:
  :grin:                      :grin:

Johns top 7  picks to win !!

Based upon what I know about each player  :smile:

Excluding myself of course  :razz:  :grin:

7. KelquethaS
6. Lord_Hasek
5. Mad_Dawgy
4. LionTamer
3. Mr. xXx
2. Scotty Ray
1. Madoc 

see you guys in the arena  :cool:

PS there are a few people I know that could beat all of us but alas they are not in the tourney  :neutral:

jon1414 said:

there are a few people I know that could beat all of us but alas they are not in the tourney  :neutral:
who?

I think IG_M might go far judging on who he beat.

Mad Dawg's good too however

IM SO MAD I MISSED THE DEADLINEEE

I would have lost anyway

Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom