The Fanikor of Sweden (US)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nord Champion

Grandmaster Knight
Hallå!

Welcome to the Fanikor of Sweden! We are a some-what (used lightly) historically accurate clan for WFaS. Since the Swedish never numbered their regiments during this time period (they just called them weird names) we used the term "Fanikor". Fanikor is a regiment that has under 500 units in that regiment. And we said Sweden because, well, Sweden is our favorite faction.
If you can't tell already, we play as Sweden most of the time, we might switch it up a bit, but we like the Kingdom of Sweden the best. Anyways, noobs are welcome! I find myself noobish at times as well so anyone can join!

So, as of right now (July 7th, 2011) we are just a very small regiment, made of about 10 people, so the highest rank is a Sergeant.

Ranks are as follows:
Rank(English Translation) (Tag Abbrv.)

Sergeant (Sergeant) (Sgt)
Korpral (Corporal) (Kprl)
Vicekorpral (Lance Corporal) (VKprl)
Menig1 (Private First Class) (Mg1)
Menig (Private) (Mg)
Rekryt (Recruit) (Rek)

Our roster is:
Sergeant William
Korpral Fox (AKA Ronin)
Vicekorpral Suriell
Vicekorpral Hawk
Vicekorpral Ifrit
Vicekorpral MrNevino
Rekryt Halt (?)
Rekryt Beowulf661
Rekryt David
Rekryt Rebelknight
Rekryt Sonny99

Why so many Vicekorprals? Well, they helped me start this up so they get a bonus in rank.

If you would like to join, please post in this thread with this template below:
Steam Account Name (Important: It needs to be the account name, the one you log in with, not the Steam "Friend" Name):
In-Game Name:
Do you have Team Speak:
Are you willing to download Team Speak:
Favorite Class:

Note: If you are accepted, you'll be notified in a PM and will be added as a friend on Steam. We will not post in the thread if you are accepted or not.

Steam Account Name (Important: It needs to be the account name, the one you log in with, not the Steam "Friend" Name):dmcknght645
In-Game Name:grin:avid
Do you have Team Speak:yes
Are you willing to download Team Speak:Yes
Favorite Class:Musketeer

NI_Mcknight said:
Steam Account Name (Important: It needs to be the account name, the one you log in with, not the Steam "Friend" Name):dmcknght645
In-Game Name:grin:avid
Favorite Class:Musketeer

Woot! First recruit that joined on the forums :grin:

Steam Account Name :lordnocro
In-Game Name:Rebelknight
Do you have Team Speak:no but i can get it.
Are you willing to download Team Speak: Yes
Favorite Class: Musketeer.

Sweden and Poland are my Favorite Faction.
I mostly play as a Musketeer.

So what are your goals and what's the purpose of the clan? Having fun playing public or counter other clans as well in clanmatches? Will there be some organized events? How will we play together without having a totally worthless ping?

I'm just curious cause I'm somehow interested ;-D

Steam Account Name (Important: It needs to be the account name, the one you log in with, not the Steam "Friend" Name): Sonny909
In-Game Name: Sonny99
Do you have Team Speak: No
Are you willing to download Team Speak: Yes, but I don't have a mic, but I can listen to directions with my speakers
Favorite Class: Musketeer

I am not an avid multiplayer player, so I will not be on every day.

Leaffordes said:
So what are your goals and what's the purpose of the clan? Having fun playing public or counter other clans as well in clanmatches? Will there be some organized events? How will we play together without having a totally worthless ping?

I'm just curious cause I'm somehow interested ;-D

Hello, I want this clan to be fun, but also competitive. So when not at training or at scrims, we could just go on a server and have fun. Yes, there will be organized events, but I don't exactly know what they'll be yet. I think we could all just go on a server I guess :grin: Unless somehow I get the money to buy a server :wink:.

Thanks for your interest!

Steam Account Name (Important: It needs to be the account name, the one you log in with, not the Steam "Friend" Name):aldan100
In-Game Name:csali
Favorite Class: all

and im from denmark so i know a bit of sweden

Steam Account Name : haveubeenfoofighting
In-Game Name: Geordi
Do you have Team Speak: Yes, I also have a ts3 server, I run a clan for a Q3 mod called Urban Terror (clanwip.com, if you don't believe me :razz:)
Favorite Class: N/A as I am fairly new to WF&S. Sweden is my favorite faction though, as well as one of my favorite countries historically and in the present day (I hope to visit next summer), so I think it's a good fit :grin:. I'm new to WF&S but I've been around since M&B 1.011 and was in Warband beta as well. (Edit: Musket ftw! But I would feel comfortable playing any role really).

I'm around a good bit and was looking for an active group to join for scrims and such, would be awesome joining a Sweden-themed clan just starting up  :grin: . Not sure how active the competitive community is in M&B but it's something I've always wanted to get into.

Steam Account Name:
Msngutten (Dont ask..)
In-Game Name:
Exeriti
Do you have Team Speak:
No
Are you willing to download Team Speak:
Yes i am!
Favorite Class:
My favorite class is Infantry going with Sword, Pistol, Bullet, Bullet.
I tend to stay abit back, behind the main infantry, useing my trusted pistol to use.
I do use the sword then chargeing, but i find it more enjoyable to shoot my enemies.

Im norwegian so schedules shouldent be such of a problem :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom