The failures continue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Keldar

Recruit
Flame/baiting developers
So I have complained extensively about the AI disgrace especially with Sieging. I never had any lag, or stuttering when trying to siege a castle until today. So not only has failworlds done NOTHING to fix the sieges they have AGAIN made them worse. Can you please just sell the rights to this game to a collective of modders who are already doing your work for you FOR FREE? Someone, please make a suggestion that makes sense. I just don't understand how from DAY ONE Sieging has not only been broken but keeps getting worse. WORST DEVS EVER.

Maybe when they test it the devs get KO'd right away and just fast forward to the end.
Look at this old demo, they blatantly are using HP cheats to stay alive through the siege.

Imagine using real cheat' instead of just tricking the infantry into letting you into the gate and shooting them all to death ? ?

Totally agree, just a disgrace. Did they put ANY time/thought/brains into the AI at all because it sure doesn't seem like it to me.

I am sure this will be the post that changes everything and have an lasting impact on siege improvment in Bannerlord

I am sure this will be the post that changes everything and have an lasting impact on siege improvment in Bannerlord
I see your sarcasm and raise you an "I will continue to complain until it is fixed." You think the game is ok how it is then you go ahead and support the Devs, I will continue to attack their lack of competence. They are still charging $50 also. What a joke.

final_60a603d7b9be6600706e1603_346247.gif

I see your sarcasm and raise you an "I will continue to complain until it is fixed." You think the game is ok how it is then you go ahead and support the Devs, I will continue to attack their lack of competence. They are still charging $50 also. What a joke.
That guy is agreeing with you, his statement was also a sarcastic clapback at Taleworlds :razz:

That guy is agreeing with you, his statement was also a sarcastic clapback at Taleworlds :razz:
Ah I misunderstood then. My apologies DennyWiseau. In the past I had many people attack me for posting complaints about the game so I think I just instinctively reacted.

How about instead of complaining you actually write something constructive, so that the miraculous day when things are fixed has a chance of coming even slightly sooner. Use your energy and boundless intellect for the betterment of the game, instead of just being a sour grape complaining about old stuff everyone has already complained about a thousand times before.

How about instead of complaining you actually write something constructive, so that the miraculous day when things are fixed has a chance of coming even slightly sooner. Use your energy and boundless intellect for the betterment of the game, instead of just being a sour grape complaining about old stuff everyone has already complained about a thousand times before.
Yes, exactly. We heard this all before .... so many times over.... at least come up with some new whines or rants.

No one is forcing you to read my posts. If YOU have nothing helpful to add to MY post then why reply.

Yeah guys, how dare you respond to HIS post on HIS public forum on which he choose to make a PUBLIC thread inviting discussion?!

smh 4 realsies now guys :roll:
It is a public post about the poor shape of specific parts of the game. I put in actual things that I believe need to be worked on. People just attacking me for making comments about their lack of progress do not advance the discussion. Thankfully there were others that also posted their opinions about the state of the game instead of ripping on me for DARING to post what I posted. Again, no one is forcing anyone to read or react to MY PUBLIC POST that is for the DISCUSSION of the problems in M&B2. If you and others would like to add constructive things to the discussion I welcome it but just attacking me for posting well its a free country.

TBF you got a mixed bag of decent responses, friendly trollies and 1 ? bright "why don't you help".

At least it not reddit, here they have to at least type something to show thier dissention, they can't just "bah bah me no like me click -, me good me get good boy points?"

No one is forcing you to read my posts. If YOU have nothing helpful to add to MY post then why reply.
Yes, that "WORST DEVS EVER!!!111oneone" is sure to be very helpful to TW. I'm sure it will greatly motivate them to turn over a new leaf and get the game into shape post haste.
If you're going to go on a childish rant, at least own it and don't pretend like it's anything but.

Yes, that "WORST DEVS EVER!!!111oneone" is sure to be very helpful to TW. I'm sure it will greatly motivate them to turn over a new leaf and get the game into shape post haste.
But that's the problem, they don't want any help. You could even say they autistically avoid valuable help and suggestions since the beta, at least we get very little feedback and when we do it's vague. If they are not reading the forums, what difference does it make what people post?
The few times few devs actually get involved in suggestion threads they are treated with respect by the worst ranters (except MP playes, those guys are feral trolls).

But that's the problem, they don't want any help. You could even say they autistically avoid valuable help and suggestions since the beta, at least we get very little feedback and when we do it's vague. If they are not reading the forums, what difference does it make what people post?
The few times few devs actually get involved in suggestion threads they are treated with respect by the worst ranters (except MP playes, those guys are feral trolls).
Exactly MadVader, when I first got the game more than a year ago I loved how beautiful it was, the character creation. No lag of any kind for me. I reviewed the game on Steam and praised the good things about it. I will give credit when I feel there are things worthy of credit but holy crap. Things got so much worse at almost every level. People continue to defend this either very lazy or incompetent dev team. How long has this game been in production? I saw somewhere that said as early as 2013. I mean come on. So people make excuses for the devs, blame COVID blame whatever you want to blame but I am done giving them ANY credit until they start really FIXING the major issues with this game AND as a person who bought the game I am entitled to give feedback just as anyone else who has purchased the game has a right to do.

Back
Top Bottom