The Explorers Guild: Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Crossbow Joe

Grandmaster Knight
Post your Screenshots of the mod here. If I see a good one, I may use it in the mod as a loading screen
Here is a few old ones to get you started
Screenshots
Multiplayer
Here they come
The snake tribe breaks through!
Holding them at the inner fort

New tribal polearm, "moon axe"
A few battles in the new map "Port Horizon"
The cavalry muster
He's like a pin cushion! :grin:
Screenshots of the world map
Light Green = Tribe of Snakes
Purple = Elgante Empire
Brown = Karkan
Light Brown = Rebels
Light Blue = Arlen Tribe
Orange = The Lundmen
Singleplayer
Tribe of Snakes in action
tribal crown
The Lundmen charging full tilt at us
- Comrade Temuzu has come up with an awesome scene (as always) for the outposts script.
I may use it for camp entrenchment as well :wink:
- Winternor Castle, of which I am close to finishing
- I have added in some awesome models from the Brytenwalda team and they fit very well with the Karkans. This will finally stop the fact that tribes are running around with linen/cloth pants. All up it is 7 new pieces of body armor and the boar head
A big thanks to Idibil and the team for permission to use these models.
- After obtaining permission to use some models from Song of Talesin I have set about adding them in, this offers more opputunity for scene editing for the outposts script.
- Using these new scene props I have made a rebel camp
- I modeled some New Elgante Swords
- Thanks to my growing team I have some new scenes to add in
mb18g.jpg
mb19d.jpg
mb4s.jpg
mb10n.jpg
mb12.jpg
mb13v.jpg
mb15f.jpg
mb19r.jpg
These last ones were made by Nordous, a new scene editor in my team.
Tabuka Island: right now it is just for multiplayer but I have plans for its use in singleplayer

Here are some screenshots of some of the cool new textures added:
The grass is from painbringer but I thought his was too bright for the part so I have edited it heavily.
Some new sky-boxes thanks to sendmesmile
This is a native castle that I thought showed off the new improved buildings textures perfectly (also by sendmesmile)

Need to give this thread some love.

PeO6J.jpg
61j4D.jpg

More to come as i conquer the island!

Edit: Karkens vs Snakes

krDOM.jpg
EVIZp.jpg

Angry Newbie said:
Need to give this thread some love.

PeO6J.jpg
61j4D.jpg

More to come as i conquer the island!

Very nice screenshots. Do you use any mods to enhance the graphics?

Laduguer said:
Very nice screenshots. Do you use any mods to enhance the graphics?

He did use a graphical enhancement mod in game. I can't remember which one, but my elgante should look exactly the same as your elgante. I personally did not use anything that was different.

Awesome i cant wait! I also love the Rebels! Their troops are awesome. Also love using that long bow to kill my friend :razz:.  I've introduced this mod to a few of my friends and they also absolutly love it. Also I love the map port horizon, but all the maps are just amazing and i love the large scale.

P.s. Oh i was also thinking of trying to create some Signatures out of screenshots for all the factions, that way people can link it to the mod from clicking other ppls signatures.

Celticpred said:
Awesome i cant wait! I also love the Rebels! Their troops are awesome. Also love using that long bow to kill my friend :razz:.  I've introduced this mod to a few of my friends and they also absolutly love it. Also I love the map port horizon, but all the maps are just amazing and i love the large scale.

P.s. Oh i was also thinking of trying to create some Signatures out of screenshots for all the factions, that way people can link it to the mod from clicking other ppls signatures.
Sure, go for it

Sounds and looks nice. I will download the mod and give it a try.  :smile:

Good decision to use the "naked" bodies from Brytenwalda. However it would be very nice if you could also add the "naked Cabartina" (or similar, a light shoe with a naked leg) for the lower legs and feet because the people look strange with all of them wearing felt boots.

In addition it would win you a prize if you would create a "naked feet" item (lower leg and naked feet) to get rid of the ugly native leg and feet model, add stats to the item and get the same flesh colour of body and lower legs. Perhaps you could use the "priest sandal" model of AD 1257 as a blueprint, it's already with the naked leg and the toes. That's the only mod with items I've seen so far where the upper legs/knees and the lower naked legs have the same colour and seem to be a real leg. I, like King Shaka of the Zulus, expect my tribal warriors to go barefooted anyway.  :wink:

geala said:
Sounds and looks nice. I will download the mod and give it a try.  :smile:

Good decision to use the "naked" bodies from Brytenwalda. However it would be very nice if you could also add the "naked Cabartina" (or similar, a light shoe with a naked leg) for the lower legs and feet because the people look strange with all of them wearing felt boots.

In addition it would win you a prize if you would create a "naked feet" item (lower leg and naked feet) to get rid of the ugly native leg and feet model, add stats to the item and get the same flesh colour of body and lower legs. Perhaps you could use the "priest sandal" model of AD 1257 as a blueprint, it's already with the naked leg and the toes. That's the only mod with items I've seen so far where the upper legs/knees and the lower naked legs have the same colour and seem to be a real leg. I, like King Shaka of the Zulus, expect my tribal warriors to go barefooted anyway.  :wink:
Yes! :grin: What prize is on offer!?

To be honest the whole native body isn't the best, but that isn't to say I could do better, which is why I haven't insofar.
Feet could be a good place to start though, i'll look into it. Though I'd generally like to make my own.

Ugh, I took a bunch of screenshots from the last event, but I'm lazy and haven't uploaded them till today.

jzwQD.jpg

zSlO3.jpg

PQY6z.jpg

jOsA7.jpg

hJC5N.jpg

XBYQN.jpg

nltZ8.jpg

g8StN.jpg

I have a bunch more, but they all look like crap.

Some things I've taken over the past couple days.

Karken mountaintop skirmish. Karken Vs. Mountainmen.

bSzb2.jpg

Arlen Tribe Vs. Snakes.

UwBDc.jpg

xKgXf.jpg

uRQCy.jpg

GhmXw.jpg

AtGRe.jpg

Most of the time im in the thick of the fighting. That's why there are a lot of pictures of battles after the action.

Looks like we need a few more screenshots in here! I don't have any from v0.8, but I took a ton in v0.7.

Here's a battle between me (Elgante) and the Snake Tribe. I was carving my own kingdom from the Snake's territory. It went pretty well. Here's the first large battle that we had. I had 53 men whereas they had 198. I love hills :grin:

The Battle of Ehlerdah's Tide

The Snake Tribe advances toward my men.
hVrhn.jpg

We form the line, ready to kill the savage Snakes.
QLbWR.jpg

I load my crossbow.
lEHDN.jpg

The crossbowmen unleash a volley before the Snakes reach us.
I5dZi.jpg

Aftermath of the first wave.
G2z2J.jpg

The second Snake wave crosses the river.
bJuw0.jpg

The crossbowmen prepare for another bloody battle.
S71GK.jpg

Take aim!
vJESA.jpg

The Snakes draw dangerously close.
BYlrg.jpg

The final charge to victory!
BYer9.jpg

I won the battle, but I lost around 20 of my extremely well trained marksmen. It was worth it though, because I captured their fort soon after the army fell.

EDIT: Can't leave this screenshot out. A couple Snake Tribe members were getting... cuddly after a battle.

Young love.
02ovB.jpg

VinceWinters said:
Looks like we need a few more screenshots in here! I don't have any from v0.8, but I took a ton in v0.7.

Here's a battle between me (Elgante) and the Snake Tribe. I was carving my own kingdom from the Snake's territory. It went pretty well. Here's the first large battle that we had. I had 53 men whereas they had 198. I love hills :grin:

The Battle of Ehlerdah's Tide

The Snake Tribe advances toward my men.
hVrhn.jpg

We form the line, ready to kill the savage Snakes.
QLbWR.jpg

I load my crossbow.
lEHDN.jpg

The crossbowmen unleash a volley before the Snakes reach us.
I5dZi.jpg

Aftermath of the first wave.
G2z2J.jpg

The second Snake wave crosses the river.
bJuw0.jpg

The crossbowmen prepare for another bloody battle.
S71GK.jpg

Take aim!
vJESA.jpg

The Snakes draw dangerously close.
BYlrg.jpg

The final charge to victory!
BYer9.jpg

I won the battle, but I lost around 20 of my extremely well trained marksmen. It was worth it though, because I captured their fort soon after the army fell.

EDIT: Can't leave this screenshot out. A couple Snake Tribe members were getting... cuddly after a battle.

Young love.
02ovB.jpg
Love them, thanks for the additions :smile:

mb6.jpg

Name: Gray Wolf by others and Elric by his fellow rebels

Bio: Elric was adopted by his father into the The Rebels and has learned to hate the Elgante Empire.
Elric is as stubern like a Lama under the occean and tends to underestamate his foes skill with over confidence, but dispite hist bad side he will stop at nothing to acheve his goal (not the evil way). Elric or Gray Wolf as he is Called by the Elgante Empire leads a small band that loots villages and takes supplys that are heading to  Elgante Empire citys.​

some bandits who attcked him and his band, did not stand a chance
mb7.jpg

take supplys from an enemy village
mb8.jpg

More to come...​

Hecate said:
mb6.jpg

Name: Gray Wolf by others and Elric by his fellow rebels

Bio: Elric was adopted by his father into the The Rebels and has learned to hate the Elgante Empire.
Elric is as stubern like a Lama under the occean and tends to underestamate his foes skill with over confidence, but dispite hist bad side he will stop at nothing to acheve his goal (not the evil way). Elric or Gray Wolf as he is Called by the Elgante Empire leads a small band that loots villages and takes supplys that are heading to  Elgante Empire citys.​

some bandits who attcked him and his band, did not stand a chance
mb7.jpg

take supplys from an enemy village
mb8.jpg

More to come...​
Awesome an AAR :grin:, looking forward to more

Love this mod
The following screenshots are from my current character, John Smith.  Forgive my naming, I'm not very good at making up character names.
I will attempt to make a little bio for him, I'll post that on the Waving Sailor Inn thread.

Poor Arlen Tribe...
Only 3 lords
2012071900008.jpg
Misc Battles
2012071900009.jpg

Look at them running!
2012071900006.jpg
2012071900005.jpg
Country of Recluce
2012071900001n.jpg
Famous Last Words
2012071900002.jpg

Feretal said:
Love this mod
The following screenshots are from my current character, John Smith.  Forgive my naming, I'm not very good at making up character names.
I will attempt to make a little bio for him, I'll post that on the Waving Sailor Inn thread.

Poor Arlen Tribe...
Only 3 lords
2012071900008.jpg
That's one more than what they usually have, I believe "Baron Catton" defected
The two (soon to be three) new mini factions I added have only one or two lords. They aren't at war with everyone though.
Misc Battles
2012071900009.jpg

Look at them running!
2012071900006.jpg
2012071900005.jpg
Country of Recluce
2012071900001n.jpg
Famous Last Words
2012071900002.jpg
Awesome :grin:

What is the dialogue string that led to Akadan saying that?

Back
Top Bottom