The Duck and Spackle Bar

Users who are viewing this thread

EasyCo506 said:
But Dryvus, what if you don't drink beer?

Speaking of which, I want a glass of water. And if I don't get it, I'll, I don't know, hit someone with a random chair.

GET OUT BEFORE I SQUEEZE AlL THE LIDQUID OUT OF YOU !

*takes bottle outta arckas face and merges it with easycos's*in dryvus's terms

what have we learned here?

in-chorus:dont come to a bar for water

..alrlight now someone put arckas eye  back in and bandage him up.

shiiiiiiiiiit!!!!*runs out screaming with a horny robot chasing after him* it tried to rape me man!*hacks of robots  head* phew alright dryvus your turn..

mypal said:
shiiiiiiiiiit!!!!*runs out screaming with a horny robot chasing after him* it tried to rape me man!*hacks of robots  head* phew alright dryvus your turn..

The headless robot was still. But soon, sparks began to fly, and the robot re-animated and leaped at mypal and took his virginity.

wtf i was gone for 5 minutes to pee and you guys threw my brother into a basement and got a robot to rape him!?!...oh well someone get me 8 shots of vodka stat.

*A person wearing black clothes that cover his body almost completely enters the bar*

*Orders a beer*

*He revels his face by accident....he's  clearly underaged.

radicalhit said:
GLASS OF BEER !!!.. wait a sec, i just realized im underaged !!!! AH CRAP !

Trying to sneak a beer underage eh? We'll show you what we do to people like you! You there, the gay robot, sic him! Radicalhit was tackled by the robot. He tried to resist, but it was too late.

Dryvus, clean up this mess.

Puts mess in glass, places glass on bar, and waits to see who drinks it.

But I'm not the janitor either (though I am looking for work), that was just for fun.

It was already too late... for the gay robot since Chuck Norris comes out of nowhere (with lots of explosions at the background) and roundhouse kicks the robot.
'runs out of the bar safely and without losing his virginity'
THANKS CHUCK NORRIS !

Chuck Norris turns around - Radicalhit is stopped in his tracks. "Wait, you haven't given me my due. After all, I did save you, so I expect something in return  :cool:" Radicalhit screams as Chuck Norris takes him to the upstairs section of the tavern.

Back
Top Bottom