The Duck and Spackle Bar

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi vimsu remember your ****ing grammar
HAI GUISE
please its annoying OK i try and keep this forum nice and tidy but you people just like throw mud all over the place dam you!.

It was a joke, sorry if I pissed you off. Some people here might understand it... And usually, I take care of my grammar. :wink:

*Smacks arcka 'gently' with a broom*
arcka said:
Hi vimsu, remember your ****ing grammar.
HAI GUISE
Please, it's annoying, OK? I try and keep this forum nice and tidy, but you people just like to throw mud all over the place, damn you!
"Leave your graziness at the elevator, please."

"Also, someone capture Borcha and his new friends and throw them back in where they belong. They're scaring away new customers!"

Hugglez!
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

OK Role call OK who is here speak up i ain't losing anybody sorry vimsu i hate spelling mistakes alright Jerky is here vimsu is here arcka is here locke is here easyco is here jagen fox and Llew2 is here and last but the very least (just kidding lol) fEsir OK good time for class! take your seats and shut up our class is how to drink tea so Make sure your listening OK first you...**** locke! come here and teach the nice people here how to drink tea OK  :wink: good luck and god be with you.

Companion cake you shall not escape me! *arcka rushes at companion cake and gets the smallest bite ever but big enough* ha ha! i am victorious!.

mypal walks in* sorry im late guys some hot shot veagier archer thought it would be funny to shot and arrow into the shield on my back.I felt bad for him so i took out my own bow and returned the arrow. :grin: but enough of my rabble i need something strong and alot of it.And for gods sake someone get morgoth off the floor.*picks up morgoth and sits him on the nearest stool*

Hi my pal how are you don't tell me your great yes i knew it  :razz: so locke have you been teaching my fine friends how to drink tea OMG! there is spam omg what are we going to do!  he is going to lock us in dammit! kill it kill it! omg that was mypals foot you scarred me for a se..whats that behind watch out! *mypal gets hit in the shield on his back* dammit them vaegirs! i am going to make them into a giant roast omg thats a fire arrow mypal in your back but your fine you will just happily wither away like the ashes you are...wait there is spam in the corner again.....come here companion cake you little bugger  :mrgreen: i em going to eat you muahahaaaahhhaaaa...hey  mypal try this bud light  :razz: :razz: its the new edition it goes blue when its cold  :razz: alright leprechaun get me somthing strong like a bud light!.

*screams and swats the shield on his back,throws it on the ground and stomps on it*phew.*smooths back hair like nothing happend*.Thanks for the bud arcka.And do u think u could dig your sword outta my foot..;P

**** i forgot here *takes sword out of mypals foot*there you go good as new although the rats slowly eating your foot away :???:.

thats ok *applys rat and bug repellent to self* there all better...well il miss my toes but who needs them *gets up to piss and falls* on second thought i just sit here and drink.

Grabs the bottle out of arcka's hand, smashes it on the bar, and merges it with his face.

"Now, what did we learn?"

In chorus: "Not to drink ****ty beer."

"Good job, have a Creemore."

on second thought i dont think i want arckas fate gimme what dryvus is having. *stares at arcka :shock: slowly backs away from dryvus*

But Dryvus, what if you don't drink beer?

Speaking of which, I want a glass of water. And if I don't get it, I'll, I don't know, hit someone with a random chair.

Back
Top Bottom