The Drunks' Guild

Users who are viewing this thread

Gib liqor plox.

I also invented a nice drink the other day. One jigger of Creme de Cocoa, or other chocolate liquor, one half jigger of heavy cream, one half jigger of simple syrup, shake it with ice, and pour it over a spoon of ice cream. Vanilla or chocolate or whatever.

So went out last night. Had a bit of vodka, a pitcher, a lager, then a fair few beers at this (rather ****ty to be fair) metal club place. Music was FAR too loud and the room was ****ing boiling hot even without anybody inside, so just stayed in the smoking area a lot with my mates. Problem is I got singed on the arm by other smokers a fair few times because of how many people were in there. Left pretty early, got a Maccy D's and caught a cab back home.

krik said:
Friend of mine bought me 2 liters of Grey Goose for my 18th. I shall be posting in this thread once or twice in the next week. :grin:

Not that I want to steal your bottle or anything, no no no no, such a thing never crossed my mind, but erm, where do you live again, where's the bottle and do you have the schematics of your house, I need them for... reasons.

Yesterday I drank some (I don't know the exact term for it in English, that's what we call it over here) Black Beer, from the Brazilian based Petra label. It's sincerely so much better than common beer, although I do appreciate Heineken and think it's on par with Brazilian Brahma beer, if not beter, this is frankly not comparable. The aftertaste of common beer is bitter, and I absolutely despise bitterness; it's one of the flavours I most detest. This beer, though, had a very, very good aftertaste that was kind of sweet and malty, even after the initial bitterness of the flavour. I very much liked it.

I've made my mind not to drink alcoholic stuff for the alcohol, but for the taste. Most alcoholic stuff I've drank sucked, but there's some geniunely good stuff out there like mead and his beer I drank. I'd also like to add that I like the taste of beer in moderation.

Eктωρ said:
Yesterday I drank some (I don't know the exact term for it in English, that's what we call it over here) Black Beer, from the Brazilian based Petra label. It's sincerely so much better than common beer, although I do appreciate Heineken and think it's on par with Brazilian Brahma beer, if not beter, this is frankly not comparable. The aftertaste of common beer is bitter, and I absolutely despise bitterness; it's one of the flavours I most detest. This beer, though, had a very, very good aftertaste that was kind of sweet and malty, even after the initial bitterness of the flavour. I very much liked it.

I've made my mind not to drink alcoholic stuff for the alcohol, but for the taste. Most alcoholic stuff I've drank sucked, but there's some geniunely good stuff out there like mead and his beer I drank. I'd also like to add that I like the taste of beer in moderation.
Welcome to the wonderful world of enjoying nice beer!  :grin:

So I've been drinking for about 12 hours non-stop. Well not quite, but went to see a mate, ended up doing a drinking roulette game. Had a decent amount of vodka and schnapps, then cider and a large bottle of beer, then chips, then more beer. I feel epic and invincible right now.

What the **** is up? Friends bought me a ****load of cheap food and bear for my birthday. Figured I'd have to drink the beer anyway since no one likes cheap bar, so yeah, here I ****ing am. Figured I'd stop by. Listening to some really chill music right now, I'm feeling real good for a sunday night.

Chill out sons

I think I may give up drinking or just cut way back for awhile. I don't seem to get drunk like other people (no loosening of inhibitions, no memory loss, just uncoordinated and slow) and to tell the truth it doesn't make me any happier. I can drink a lot but that's about it, and I'm starting to wonder if I'm developing a drinking problem.

Elduar said:
What the **** is up? Friends bought me a ****load of cheap food and bear for my birthday.

Chill out sons
8437146411_b9294f084e_z.jpg

My local supermarket now sells Oranjeboom, the first foreign beer I drank in my youth. Of course,  it tasted better in my memories, but still, it's worth it for the memories of old times when life was easy and all fun. Nice!

Back
Top Bottom