Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Sgt.Feldsau

Sergeant Knight
Hello dear community,

due to the lack of a proper Deluge event, I was wondering if it´s time to rehost a good event for The Deluge. May suggestions would be a weekly or every two weeks event, maybe with a historical context.
But there is one problem: Is there enough interest in an event? So I ask you: Are you interested? I particular ask the clan leaders but also random players. So if you´re still interested in an event, just let me know in this thread and once there are enough people interested, I will figure out a possible date.

If you have any questions, please let me know about that. Either write in this thread or add me on steam, just search for "Feldsau".

Greetings,

Feldsau

Yes.
Mod is still popular inside polish community, some of polish clans and players plays it regularly, however, i don't think they would be interested to participate in this event.

Well, they participate in Gustav's events, and you remember how it goes and how it ends at all.
Besides, from what i read month ago, they had their own event in stage of preparation, however don't know how it goes now.
Maybe, you could find some more volunteers from NW- community by asking on FSE board?

I'm interested, but as far as I can tell most of the community is Polish. The Polish seem to be against letting in anyone who doesn't speak Polish and all events aren't in English.

Well, I wouldn't say that the problem is Polish community but lack of any progress made, features added, bugs fixed in short - lack of updates killed the mod.

3dBoy said:
Well, I wouldn't say that the problem is Polish community but lack of any progress made, features added, bugs fixed in short - lack of updates killed the mod.

What bugs are there? The only one I can think of is the reloading glitch, which only a handful of people (not me) know how to do.

Would love a new update, some better textures for Cuirassier armours would be nice. I can't think of any new features the mod could use to be honest, but that's why I'm not a mod developer.
An update to make it work on Steam without needing to get a separate installation would be very good though.

Hazzardevil said:
I'm interested, but as far as I can tell most of the community is Polish. The Polish seem to be against letting in anyone who doesn't speak Polish and all events aren't in English.
Depends on event, the last great one was "international".
Hazzardevil said:
An update to make it work on Steam without needing to get a separate installation would be very good though.
There was thread with Steam fix somewhere :roll:
And, there is portable version that works perfectly fine, the only problem with it is amount of people knowing about it.

For some people getting another installation is seen as more effort than it's worth.
Those people are wrong of course, but we can't change their minds without them playing it. Reducing the barrier to entry helps get people involved with playing.

Hazzardevil said:

I heard about that and that most of the polish people aren´t interested in an international event. I would advertise for the event within the NW community, so we could maybe get some bigger NW regiments to this mod. However I´m kinda unmotivated at the moment and due to the announcement of a new pike and shote mod, I want to wait some time, however it seems, that there are still some people interested in an event. We could maybe get an event mid decembre or early 2014...

Back
Top Bottom