The De Havilland Family

Users who are viewing this thread

GameDecider said:
Elduar_Rhinestone said:
I had fun playing with ye guys, could I join the faction?
I have much respect for you! Hop on board Elduar.
How does Knight sound for the moment?

ye ye I'm fine with whatever, I won't be playing much, but I'd be glad to join you guys in upcoming events.

For such a huge faction, I'm surprised how inactive the topic is

Bring in some life
Write some RP or something

Wes.. Was once a noble man But, his name got destroyed very quickly by the evil Lionheart, This caused him to flee the
holy lands, back to swadia where His name Became a Hood fighting for the poor, Helping them out in anyway possible,
then however he soon realsied what he was doing was wrong.. He should not be stealing so he once again became a lonley
man in this great wilderness of a world Until.. Philip a traveller passing by Took atention to my fighting skills, and
my general good personality so he wasted know time Making me a Knight yes.. A knight of a noble family for once Wes had
a porpose and and a meaning on these harsh planes he had regained his possition and was willing to fight and die for his
Noble Duke Philip.

One fine Knight we have there fellow de Havillands. Knight Wes can lead men into battle like I lead my dogs whilst hunting. Firm but fair! My gift to you, is a Caravan, laden with the finest of wines and cheeses. Guard it well Knight.
I must prepare the court for a grand opening of the West Wing, we have guests arriving and possible distant relatives and we can't let them sleep on our oak floor can we?

GameDecider said:
One fine Knight we have there fellow de Havillands. Knight Wes can lead men into battle like I lead my dogs whilst hunting. Firm but fair! My gift to you, is a Caravan, laden with the finest of wines and cheeses. Guard it well Knight.
I must prepare the court for a grand opening of the West Wing, we have guests arriving and possible distant relatives and we can't let them sleep on our oak floor can we?
Aye sire I shall guard it with my humble life for if this cart brings me death.. then so be it. *Wes does as he is commanded*

I was born on a farm near East Calradia and when I was my mother said to me before she died '' You are a de Havilland'' And so I knew I was a bastard nobleman, soon known for my name the de Havilland family let me join them in spite my whore mother, But they informed me that did not matter for I had their blood. At that time I was 14 and so I began my training with my trainer Olsan' Mahkan which was known for his skills from the Far East. I then became the tournament winner and began my melee career with my family name and lost no battles. By that time I was 19 and so I was made a knight of the de Havilland family. I then met my wife on a bar near Praven , her name Lousia Hallgrímsdóttir. We had 4 children -Hallgrímur the oldest named after his grandfather, Henry the brave, Elizabeth which became a wife to a nobleman and Maria the youngest which became a writer. Then my wife was killed by a stranger shooting random arrows up in the air which I believe was an outlaw, I hunted his face for 13 months and found out he died 7 hours after the accident of my wife, He died of a heart attack. My children moved to distant lands and I spend my time serving the de Havilland family until my life will come to a close.

Knight Lennox de Havilland

Well I suppose I could write down my history aswell. Or atleast give it a try. :smile:

Godfried, Philips son was born in Brabant, Philip was on a diplomatic mission there to establish trade routes with flanders. Godfried's mother was never known to him for his father never told him her name or what happend to her. As a child Godfried showed prowess in various forms of combat, horseriding and diplomatic affairs. Godfried has always been friendly and respectfull towards others. Godfried was never voilent but he showed some skill as a fighter. Godfried prefers to focus his attention towards managing the economy of a castle and building up a strong defensive force rather then leading his army to the battlefield. Godfried wants to achieve a long lasting peace between the houses while some in the family rather spend their time warmongering.

As a young adult Godfried spent time in the far East, looking for trading partners, and building up the wealth of the family, eventually leading to vast armies being recruited and housed in new castles, which sprung up all over the South West English countryside, giving security to the local populace. Godfried has always strived for peace, prosperity and justice. He will never stop to try and achieve these goals eventhough he knows that he alone will not be able to achieve these goals.

Imma make a Family tree soon Will, I need the birthdates and currentdate the fam is in atm. I need the names, birthdates and dates of decease for every dead fam member.

Maybe I should make a faction heraldry aswell. Hmm It's poll time!

Not bad not bad apart from my wife left me :grin: but she came back :sad: lol.
(all because of my new job btw)
But everything else is fine :grin:
Hope you are ok and Iam looking forward to being a De Havilland.

I don't understand your answer above Wrenaq you seemed happy when she left you :grin: but you seem sad when she came back  :sad: Is it because she always wants to use your pc? :mrgreen:

By a young age Owen hunted with his long lost farther's crossbow in the woods. He kept his family stable with food. One night, Owen heard a banging downstairs. He rushed down crossbow in hands to see multiple men pulling his mom and sister through the door. Owen aimed the crossbow but saw the plead in his mothers eyes. He didn't shoot. A few days later, the tax collectors came. Owen couldn't afford to pay as the outlaws had taken everything. The tax collectors threw him out and Owen soon lived in the woods. Many years later, Owen had become skilled using a crossbow and lived off the forest creatures. One day, Owen heard a horse. He looked through the trees and saw a noble man. He aimed his crossbow and fired aiming for the horses head. The man, hearing the shot, quickly reared his horse and drew a sword. Owen climbed up a nearby tree and reloaded. The man got off his horse and shouted
"YOU BOY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Owen aimed the bolt, but saw a familiar look in the mans face. He hoisted his crossbow and climbed down the tree.
"Hello sir, sorry about that." The man smiles and picks up his sword.
"No worries my friend and you name is?"
"Owen sir and yours?"
"Phillip, you have a good aim with a crossbow. How would you like to come with me for part of my journey?"
"Okay sir"
Two weeks later, Owen has protected Phillip with his life from outlaws and bandits. He shot many men.
"Boy, I see you are loyal and trustworthy. How would you like to join my family?" Owen looked at the man with a questioned look
"Join your family?"
"Yes, we are de Havilland" say the man.
"I will join, on one condition."says Owen
"What will that be?"
"I keep my crossbow."

As a young child Alain was always getting into Mischief and into fights. At the age of 15 , being the second son of a noble family, was sent to the monastery to become a priest. This was not what Alain wanted and he ran away,  unintentionally killing a guard with a sword in the escape. He was given a choice- the army or the gallows.... Alain joined the army and distinguished himself , he was the first man onto the wall at Burnham, and rumour says that he slayed 14 men with a mighty long axe. Alain then met the Duke Philip . Time went on and he got to know him better and better, becoming like a second son to him. Alain also grew close to his daughter and after a few years - with Philips consent- married her. He is currently the leader of the 3rd Battalion, nicknamed the Wolves, said to be the best fighting unit in Calradia. He was given control of Bamburgh castle as a reward, and spends most his time there. His own banner is a snarling wolf. The Rose of de havilland and the wolf are combined to make the Rose de Lupo

Sir Gwain said:
Yeah pretty much :grin:
Nah she has redhair and loves to fight while I don't. Still love her to bits :grin:
You changed your profile pic!
Didn't you have a child riding a rocking horse or something?
Nice to see you have taken interest in joining, you are very much welcomed.

Back
Top Bottom