The currently MOST complete Mods

Which 3 Mods are currently the MOST complete game expirences RIGHT NOW.

• 1275 Edition

Votes: 20 6.7%
  • Age of Blackpowder - Realm of Revolution

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • Barbarian Invasion

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Britain 1297

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • Britannia 1080

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Calradia at War

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Calradia Rising

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Chronicles of Talera

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • Custom Settlements

Votes: 22 7.4%
  • Eagle and the Radiant Cross

Votes: 99 33.2%
  • Europe 1200

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Expanded Gameplay III

Votes: 72 24.2%
  • Fury of Odin

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Lords and Realms

Votes: 40 13.4%
  • Mongol Series

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Native Expansion

Votes: 46 15.4%
  • Prosphesy of Pendor

Votes: 65 21.8%
  • Rise of Khergits

• Roots of Yggdrassil

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • SAVAGE

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Sword of Damocles - Invasion

Votes: 65 21.8%
  • The Eagle and the Wolves

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • The Horde Lands

• The Hundred Years War Mod

Votes: 39 13.1%
  • Timeless Kingdoms

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • "Standard"-No mod-Native

Votes: 27 9.1%
  • None are what I would call "Complete"

Votes: 33 11.1%
  • Other (please post)

Votes: 19 6.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Prophesy of Pendor I would say..

Also most senior members here have gotten a temp ban once upon a time... Or at least a warning.

TEATRC, HYW and Native I would say. Although I really like neither TEATRC or HYW. PoP and CoT that are my favorite mods neither feel complete yet. Still, that isn't really what was asked... I'm just used to "what is the best mod?" threads, I guess...

Aetheus said:
Henning0r said:
Aetheus said:
The only mod that "feels finished" (as in, the mod team has announced that active development has halted, and most/all features have been implemented) is the Hundred Years War.

"Feels finished" isn't "the MOST complete game experience". The Hundred Years War in my opinion has a big lack in long term motivation. It's very early boring.  :sad:

By the way, it's just me or does the bar for 0 votes look longer than the 1 vote bar??  :?:
I never said it was the "most complete gaming experience". I just said that it "Feels finished". I mean, it hasn't been updated in some months now, and one of the opening posts in the subforum there practically announced that its not being actively updated anymore. I do agree that it could do with a bit of improvement ... but when it comes to a simple makeover of M&B, HYW does a good job. The only thing its missing is custom scenes, and hey, that's what edit mode is for.  :razz:

clayton117 said:
Mahisa said:
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Is Native a mod? No? Well then your comment is ****ing irrelevant.

that was worth a sigg :wink: :smile:

It got him banned too , so yeah , "sigg" up

Don't mind if I do. Just because his temp ban gave you a reason to jump for joy, doesn't mean that his post was completely off the point. :wink:
Except native is part of the list.....so it had no relevance at all.

Native is the standard game not a f...... MOD, so the ban on TDM i a big error :eek: he was just telling the truth Native is the standard game not a mod clayton :eek:

Troll said:
Well, actually Native is one module for M&B. And he was banned pretty much for the way he said it.

Any game is a "Module" for that engine, doesn't mean its a "mod"....

And obviously native is "complete" because it was released.

So really it is irrelevant..

Anyway, I forgot Sword of Damocles.

So back on topic, and not talking about Tiberius' ban like this is some sort of gossip-gaggle.

I'm going with Sword of Damocles, Eagle and the Radiant Cross, and 1866. Those aren't technically complete, but in my opinion they are the MOST complete in comparison.

Edit : I just tried Roots Yggdrasil, and I'd make that my third vote, if you could vote more than once.

Darkstar707 said:
Troll said:
Well, actually Native is one module for M&B. And he was banned pretty much for the way he said it.

Anyway, I forgot Sword of Damocles.

i think that too, because native is the system game and if native wasnt in the game the game have never been made, so like TDM said native is not a MOD :eek:

and hes post was not FLAMING, yes, it was hostile, to be sure.

Darkstar707 said:
Troll said:

It's in poll meaning maker of the thread thougt it as one of all the mods aroud, so as Janus said it's not so irrelevant. But this is irrelevant so I suggest we forget this like Austupaio said... Actually, I shouldn't have written this post either...

So yeah I'm digging this thread, but is this the right place for it? Just sayin' cause I'm not sure and totally not trying to get people on topic.

Any chance you could throw 1866 up there? I don't know if editing your poll is possible once it's already got votes on it.

then i can just slap the Ak Ela mod here to and maybe Oblivion can be slapped here too, because that is the same as saying that Native is a mod! just the same F..... Pathetic idea :eek:

Mahisa said:
then i can just slap the Ak Ela mod here to and maybe Oblivion can be slapped here too, because that is the same as saying that Native is a mod! just the same F..... Pathetic idea :eek:

Dude for the love of God would you shut the hell up? It's not like your Tiberius' friggin' lawyer, quit defending him, if he wants to complain in two days when he gets back, let him but it's not your place.

I was trying to just keep going with the thread and end the conversation but you just keep going and going. It's about time to just let it sit.

Austupaio said:
Mahisa said:

Dude for the love of god would you shut the hell up? It's not like your Tiberius' ****ing lawyer, quit defending him, if he wants to complain in two days when he gets back, let him but it's not your place.

I was trying to just keep going with the thread and end the conversation but you just keep going and going. It's about time to just let it sit.

but both me and him told/telling the truth, Native cant be called a mod :???:

Why did some people vote for Custom Settlements? I really like it and enjoy making scenes for it, but since it's still not even at version .7 I don't see how it can be called complete yet.

Back
Top Bottom