The Chronicles of Rick Roll

Are you going to watch it if/when it's released?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • No.

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • [Obligatory Rick Roll Option]

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Official Trailer

Random Description I found said:
If you thought 'The Chronicles of Riddick' wasn't bad enough, then prepare yourself for 'The Chronicles of Rick Roll,' executive producer Andrew Fischer's new movie that pieces together a seemingly endless number of Internet memes into one surprisingly coherent story.

The story itself is simple: Rick Rolland (Fischer) meets a beautiful girl online, only to watch her get sucked into the treacherous Internet portals. In order to save her, Rick must travel inside the Internet himself, where he meets a number of Internet-made celebrities, from Bed Intruder Antoine Dodson to Double Rainbow's Paul Vasquez. It's sort of like 'TRON' meets meets 'Alice in Wonderland' meets 'Lord of the Rings' meets every other major blockbuster from the last five-to-10 years.
Well, this might prove to be pretty bloody epic.

Adorno said:
I see much comedic potential.
Do you know when it will be released? A 4 min. trailer must mean it's close.
The best part is that the trailer was basically made to attract investors. It's more or less in the planning stage at the moment. They're still hiring people and deciding which memes will be in. I think Boxxy is the newest addition.
Edit: ****ing hell, Leroy and Afro Ninja are bloody epic in this.

Reminds me of that time Hot Topic made those FUUU face t-shirts.

Memes belong to the internet, not the the theaters. And to charge us from watching something like this is outrageous. Which is why I wont pay a single cent to watch this capitalist hoax.

Looks about as entertaining as any of the overdone spoofs of the last few years. In other words, I'll pass.

If they really start making big budget movies about internet memes, I'll kill myself.

What kind of movies are they doing these last days...It's Hobo with a shotgun, The Tire, Troll Hunter and now this .... wtf ... how do they even have money to make a trailer and release on the internet? Oh yes I forgot anyone can do this with a camera, a few douchebags who can read directly from the scripts and a guy who knows how to work with Movie Maker and has a basic level of internet.

This is aiming to be *awesome*.

Anyways, Chronicles of Riddick weren't that bad.

PS I actually though this was about Rick Astley  :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom