The Champions of The Americas [Caribbean and Central America NOM]

Users who are viewing this thread

GIVE ME A F ''F'', GIVE ME AN A ''A'', GIVE ME AN R ''R'' GIVE ME AN M ''M'', GIVE ME AN E ''E'' GIVE ME AN R ''R''

What is that? FARMER!
dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-pictures-2.jpg

voted for werner, because i have no idea who that is ...and i also have no idea who everyone else on that list is

If anyone should win this I think it should be Captain Canada or Zorkoth. They are the best people at melee I have seen when I first started playing.

Voting for Scopes. He used to play with us and he was def. the best member we had, on both EU and NA. An amazing spinner. Took out 10 people in a 10 on 1 situation, winning the round. Was great.

Don't know any but three or four of these guys. And as far as melee skill goes I do not rank any of them above the others and like them all equally as players. I withhold my vote and instead congratulate all of you for your public recognition as skilled players. You are all amazing guys and I enjoy spending my free time with you immensely. Good show guys.

LittleGuy said:
Don't know any but three or four of these guys. And as far as melee skill goes I do not rank any of them above the others and like them all equally as players. I withhold my vote and instead congratulate all of you for your public recognition as skilled players. You are all amazing guys and I enjoy spending my free time with you immensely. Good show guys.
Good choice, the voting is all based on what the 1stFKI decide...

LittleGuy said:

I've been recognized, Yay! :grin:

Polar_Bear said:
LittleGuy said:

Yes, pretty much.

Rocknok2 said:
LittleGuy said:

Polar_Bear said:
LittleGuy said:

Yes, pretty much.
Heh, I remember when you first started playing this. Love you :grin:

Menelaos16 said:
It's glorious, getting our entire regiment and the 16te to spam the polls. This **** is on now, lets put 2 FKI people on the throne.

Pretty much sums it up. Anyways, I am with Littleguy, I will not vote as I do not know many of these people. Therefore, I do not know if they are good or not, I am not here to vote for who I like.

Polar_Bear said:
Rocknok2 said:
LittleGuy said:

Polar_Bear said:
LittleGuy said:

Yes, pretty much.
Heh, I remember when you first started playing this. Love you :grin:

You do? I remember the first thing I did was protect a few musicians with my friend Norman. Was that then, or later on? :razz:
That was on MM by the way ^^

damonkey said:
Menelaos16 said:
It's glorious, getting our entire regiment and the 16te to spam the polls. This **** is on now, lets put 2 FKI people on the throne.

Pretty much sums it up. Anyways, I am with Littleguy, I will not vote as I do not know many of these people. Therefore, I do not know if they are good or not, I am not here to vote for who I like.

Meh, I think this is quite harmless (Which is why I nominated a few people :grin:)
Just for fun I suppose  ^^

Individual skill on this list in melee is quite high for the guys Ive heard of, but people arent taking into other accounts such as cavalry and my favourite (and Specialty) artillery. Although thankful for the recognition this vote isnt really going to get anyone anywhere, For example when reddit was switching from MM to NW we held a multi facet tourney which included, Sword duels, Bayonet duels, Pistol Duels, Jousting and Artillery. We never finished artillery but we established who was the best player we had in each category.

Captain_Canada said:
Individual skill on this list in melee is quite high for the guys Ive heard of, but people arent taking into other accounts such as cavalry and my favourite (and Specialty) artillery. Although thankful for the recognition this vote isnt really going to get anyone anywhere, For example when reddit was switching from MM to NW we held a multi facet tourney which included, Sword duels, Bayonet duels, Pistol Duels, Jousting and Artillery. We never finished artillery but we established who was the best player we had in each category.
Canada: I'm going to get the entire 1stRddt to vote for me
1stRddt: Eww 60th

I'm sure Zorkoth deserves this more then me.

I might be a cool guy, but I am not that great in melee.

It's cool to see my good friends from the 1stFKI supporting me, but I don't deserve that title.

Back
Top Bottom