The Champions of The Americas [Caribbean and Central America NOM]

Users who are viewing this thread

Menelaos16 said:
Sorry if it seems FKI biased but we have a skill based regiment and host many skilled players.

Such things still exist? That's a damn shame.

Anyways, would anyone happen to know which country Pip resides within?

Menelaos16 said:
König said:
I'd like to nominate Millander for the USA.
That was funny

Nominees
I think most of them are American..

PointBlank 1stFKI
Darthjesus 1stFKI
Gooner 1stFKI
Coconut 1stFKI
Mack (Rook) 1stFKI
Apocalypse Pub
Tjdietz 1erVL
Chill brah Pub
Hayzed 1stRddt
Windlife 13te (haven't seen him fight in a while)

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few names from EPI and 1erVL but that's for me. Sorry if it seems FKI biased but we have a skill based regiment and host many skilled players.

Sort your list by country, Most doesnt tell me anything. I know a few are from the USA the others are unknown to me. When you present a properly labeled list they will be added. (im not guessing where they are from for you.)

Akame said:
gokiller said:
Isn't Ariel from Israel?
And he seems to be a nominee for Spain aswell, dafawk?

Hes from Argentina and hes a nominee for Spain because Argentina was colonised by Spain and so (as far as i know) his ancestors are technically Spanish making him by blood Spanish. But seeing as there is a NA champions thing it may be a wise idea for him to be removed from the EU version.

I don't think the south-american countries will never be filled xD. Do not believe there are that many South American players anyway.. =/

ItosBoy90 said:
I don't think the south-american countries will never be filled xD. Do not believe there are that many South American players anyway.. =/

I know Kochi from Argentina . I'd like to nominee him.

I'd like to nominate AsianP for NA, he is an amazing leader, he believes solely in teamwork and friendship and he puts his friends/regiment before himself, ALWAYS.

**Edit. Ooo. My dad is from Bolivia. I NOMINATE HIM FOR CHAMPION. His name is Dad.

Pinkknight said:
Maybe you should split up the US into states if that's possible x). Or having it East / West  US or something, this is just a suggestion :razz:.
"there can be only one!"  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom