The Battle for Tihr RP Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

I can write a piece about it tomorrow redeeming myself from today.  I'll take over Graveth.  Mustang needs to interact and then Graveth will interrupt if necessary.  Also expect Lorgan to die for sure.  Possibly Natu and maybe even a special appearance from nimeon just to mix things up.  And for those older ones when Lorgan dies, Tark is gonna go beserk. The full rage of Maekir type of thing.

Regendur] [quote author=yulgar said:
Tark is gonna go berserk
D:
[/quote]

LOLOLOLO!!!!!! Oh TF2!!!  Haha.. it'll be fun.  I need to get going with other stuff though.  Seriously, I really want to get my book published and I really want to finish CT, preferably in reverse order.  I have loads of other stories that I'd like to tell as well.  I'm hoping that this self publishing thing will work out to my benefit so I can start plugging away on other projects.

Also, one of you need to write something so I can respond properly.

Computer is down again.  Bills are kinda piling up so I have to take care of them.  It'll probably be a month before I can post again.  Sorry guys.  I leave it to you on what to do, the only thing I ask is that you don't write for my characters.  You can write about them just not for them, meaning no dialogue.  You can move them on with their plans of infiltrating Tihr if you wish.  And sorry this post is choppy and unorganized.  It's being made from an iPhone.

ummm...

There might be a spare motherboard somewhere in my house...

Eh, it'd be fragged anyways.

Well, i'll do stuff while you can't. I'm thinking we could have isolla convince greveth to hold of on the assault in order to get some artillery going, maybe even enough to weed them down a bit. I got an idea.
Ballista  :razz: shooting pilum  :twisted:

What about trebuchets? You put barrels with oil or tar on them and then you somehow lit them on fire. (I was about to say a volley of fire arrows, but Swadia and the Rhodoks prefer crossbows. Dope!)

Edit: I got it! We aim our ballista's for the places where the oil fell and bind burning hay bales on their projectiles.

yeah yeah sure. that's fine. But i was also thinking of sniping individuals with that weapons and using them to block off the harbor.

We have a couple Vaegir Marksmen here, so we can we can to that. This will allow use to easily clear the first wall defenses. 

Just a couple of things; Nords have retreated to the inner wall, so the smoke from the incendiaries between the two walls and the outer wall itself will be blocking line of site for artillery.
Second is that shooting fire barrels into Tihr, which is predominantly wattle, logs and thatch wont leave much of a city to take after the fine folks have dealt with the especially vengeful Nords left in the rubble!
I'm going back to uni tomorrow, so the time I had to write easily is coming to a end. Its hard for me controlling the defenders to write when all we can do is sit and wait for the attackers to move. Is anyone in charge curiously?

Well kalnia, Tihr is an old city. It has little structure and the alley's are thin. Most of the buildings are probably leaking water and the wood is rotten. This will ofcourse make it easier for you to control the fire, but the smoke that will be created will be enormous. And the destruction would be almost fatal too many buildings.

(Sorry for the ****ty English, it's a one minute post.)

Y'all have very good points... that Hwelbane a sad  :cry:! hehe well I move back to uni today, so I may post this afternoon or tonight if I can.

A_Mustang said:
We are not going to burn down the city. That would make it pointless to capture it in the first place.

Not really. We would have the opportunity to rebuild in a southern way. And it wouldn't be pointless. Considering that we can control the Northern sea from the harbour of Tihr. People will come there to trade and if they just stop in our harbour to rest then we demand taxes. Great money!

Back
Top Bottom