Need More Info the application faced a problem we need to collect necessary files to fix this problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-05-05_07.19.03_2e132e573f295606002518a952d5fe06

deay

Recruit
Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related): no
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce GT555M
GPU Driver Version: 391.35
CPU: intel core i5-2430M 2.40GHz
RAM: 6gb
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 203gb, free 20gb
di-H47N.png
di-V1O3.png

When this crash is happening? Loading the game? Clicking a button? Randomly crashes on a field battle?
during the launch of the game, I open the launcher, press start and that's it, I really haven't even started the game yet because of this

Have you tried Clean install before?
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Our system requirements:

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS​

• MINIMUM:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-8100 / AMD Ryzen™ 3 1200
    • Memory: 6 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 630 / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 2GB
    • Storage: 60 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: Integrated GPUs require additional 2GB of system RAM. These estimates may change during final release.

Back
Top Bottom