Need More Info The application faced a problem. Few seconds after load, during movement on world map or passing time

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-02-15_16.23.32_e8c893b6b4ffe3de0905208d056d9edf
Summary: When loading my save from 1.6.2 in 1.6.3 up to 1.7.1 the game crashes few seconds after passing time on campaign map.
How to Reproduce: Load the game, pass the time by moving or just staying on the world map.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No. I've been using mods, but then removed all of them and downgraded to 1.6.1. Works fine on 1.6.1.
I created another save (without mods), and then updated to 1.6.2. No issues. I created another save.
Then updated to 1.6.3 - the issue appeared. Same issue with my save in 1.6.5, 1.7.0 and e1.7.1
Scene Name (if related): Pass time in world map
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3070
GPU Driver Version: 511.79
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
RAM: 32 GB 3600 MHZ
Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus B450-M
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): NVMe AData s11pro (2 tb)

Hey, there is a chance for the saved games getting corrupted after running them with another version, especially if you have implemented mods to that file. Do you experience the issue on a new campaign thats both created, and on the version e1.7.0? If the issue is persistent on the live version, please have a look at our crash checklist and let me know. Thank you for reporting it in.

Thank you for the reply! I have reinstalled the game, and unfortunately the issue with save file persists. No issues when I start new campaign. I have followed the instructions on the checklist but unfortunately it didn’t help. It is more end-game save, and I feel the crash could be due to some in-game event. I checked the game logs, but see the related to crash information is encrypted. Is there anything in my dump? If not, probably will have to keep playing 1.6.2. with this save.

Hey, since you are playing an older version, and the crash is not reproducing in the new campaign i can only assume that this is an issue that is fixed with the pathces released after the version you are playing. Unless you can reproduce the issue on a new campaign on the live version e1.7.0, i am afraid i cant help with the situation since it is probably fixed during the time.

Back
Top Bottom