The 5th Coldstream Regiment Of Footguards Arrives!

Users who are viewing this thread

koke007w2

Sergeant
2fg-5.JPG

"The origin of the Coldstream Guards lies in the English Civil War when Oliver Cromwell gave Colonel George Monck permission to form his own regiment as part of the New Model Army. Monck took men from the regiments of George Fenwick and Sir Arthur Haselrig, five companies each, and on 23 August 1650 formed Monck's Regiment of Foot. Less than two weeks later this force took part in the Battle of Dunbar, at which the Roundheads defeated the forces of Charles Stuart. Monck's regiment was left in Scotland."

If you want to join just add me on steam ---> kokeesp

The history is what makes us, the regiment that has just started today such called as The "Lily whites" Have already beaten 2 other regiments in 2 line battle's.
This is A United Kingdom Regiment and it is Line ( Coldstream ), Anyone is allowed to join experienced and non experienced we have our own ts serer and NW server too:
We like to have fun but of course as any other regiment we give orders and expect the soldiers to follow them, we don't ask for much if your interested in joining please add me on steam : kokeesp
Achievements
We have had 2 Line Battle's against the 2nd rp and the 152000th and we have been victorious. Pvt Liam captured the CDW's Flag in the 23/06/2012 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048376231/screenshot/596974051371213989/?
He has also captured the 54e's flag in the Scots guards Linebattle 24/06/2012  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048376231/screenshot/596974051393341241

8UW3D00Z.jpg

Roaster:
Rec: Aeton, Shoup, Rasta Rifle, Peninha, Plek, Robin, Shinchandan
Pvt: Quantain, Cheesecake, Gregor, Liam, Dant,
Pvt1C:
Cpl:
LCpl:

NCO's

Sgt:
SSgt:
WO2:
WO1:

Officers

Lt:
Capt:
Maj: (Combine)
Lt Col: (HoneyBaccaa)
Col: (Arn)

Voulenteer Ranks
Sap: (Engineer)
Artillary:

The 5th and all it's members Salute you,

Many thanks The Lily whites.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024073475/screenshot/560945254412136529/?tab=public
<---- watch the spoiler to see someone getting shot for treason to the British army!

Indeed the video of the 2 line battle's will be uploaded and I will take some Screenshots of us for a first day I think 8 recruits is quite good :smile: but thank you very much for the support.

A bit. Not much. Considering they were the 2nd Regiment of Foot guards. (  :neutral:)
Sorry about that, i'm just a completely......... I don't know how to say politely, about historical accuracy. ( :wink:)
That said, It's up to you, whatever floats your hedgehog and all.
Good Luck!  :grin:

Londnred said:
A bit. Not much. Considering they were the 2nd Regiment of Foot guards. (  :neutral:)
Sorry about that, i'm just a completely......... I don't know how to say politely, about historical accuracy. ( :wink:)
That said, It's up to you, whatever floats your hedgehog and all.
Good Luck!  :grin:
*****es digg Historical accuracy  :wink:

koke007w2 said:
IIe Gordon said:
More Coldstreamers eh? :twisted:
ahahaha it seems :grin: we thought bringing a bit of history would lighten the game a little bit :razz:

5th Coldstream isn't historic :razz: Historically, the Coldstream Guards was the name of the 2nd Regiment of Foot Guards and not a unit type in itself (for example, highlanders).

koke007w2 said:
Lads, I am sorry for not being historical accurate but i copied this i will try to find a better one ok?

Don't worry about it lol. It's just you said you were bringing some historically accurate stuff, but this isn't. It doesn't mean you have to give up on your regiment. There are plenty of non-historical ones nowadays.

Lloydski said:
koke007w2 said:
Lads, I am sorry for not being historical accurate but i copied this i will try to find a better one ok?

Don't worry about it lol. It's just you said you were bringing some historically accurate stuff, but this isn't. It doesn't mean you have to give up on your regiment. There are plenty of non-historical ones nowadays.
Wow i never said i would :grin: we are growing fast if it is or if it isn't historically accurate is the least of my problems to be honest I just want to do well. But I appreciate what you have said.

We had a Linebattle at Scotsguards_Public very good sunday LB many regiments, UK won along with the 5th Well Done lads!

Back
Top Bottom