Resolved Textures Don't Work As Supposed To, Game Textures Look Unloaded

Users who are viewing this thread

As the title says, when i changed my graphical settings upon entering the game, the textures don't work as they should and some of the textures, especially the ones on the characters look unloaded. All my drivers are up-to-date, I have tried reinstalling the game and validating the files a few times, but nothing seems to work. My components meet recommended system requirements. I have not found anything related to this by googling the problem. DirectX is up-to-date as well, as I heard that can cause some issues. I also run on Windows 10. I will leave attached some printscreens from inside the game and also note that the game works perfectly, but it seems like a graphical issue for me. I run on medium settings so it's not a settings thing as well.
Printscreens : Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2 Screenshot 3 Screenshot 4
If I have posted this in the wrong section I'm sorry, this is my first forum post. I know it's better to contact support instead but it might just be an easy fix.

I'm glad to help if I can. I'm sorry to say this is likely because of your GPU. My guess is it has 3GB of VRAM. I am not familiar with AMD GPUs but here is a list of things I suggest you try one by one and test one by one:
  • Open up AMD Catalyst Control Center and change Anti Aliasing to "Adaptive Multi-Sampling" under Game settings.
  • Try changing anti-aliasing settings in-game.
  • Try changing all settings in-game.
  • Check for overheating and clear your case from dust if necessary.
  • Check if the issue happens in other game modes such as custom battle.
  • Check if the issue happens in a new save (unlikely but it's EA).
  • Open up AMD Catalyst Control Center and see if anything is relevant.

I'm glad to help if I can. I'm sorry to say this is likely because of your GPU. My guess is it has 3GB of VRAM. I am not familiar with AMD GPUs but here is a list of things I suggest you try one by one and test one by one:
  • Open up AMD Catalyst Control Center and change Anti Aliasing to "Adaptive Multi-Sampling" under Game settings.
  • Try changing anti-aliasing settings in-game.
  • Try changing all settings in-game.
  • Check for overheating and clear your case from dust if necessary.
  • Check if the issue happens in other game modes such as custom battle.
  • Check if the issue happens in a new save (unlikely but it's EA).
  • Open up AMD Catalyst Control Center and see if anything is relevant.
Dust had been clean a night before, also the issue happened in all game modes, including multiplayer.
The "Adaptive Multi-Sampling" Game Setting in the AMD Catalyst Control Center" fixed part of my issue: the textures load only when I have the Shader Quality on High or Very High, which seems odd. It is the ONLY setting that affects the textures loading. I am 100% sure that this problem is not mine, because every other game I have works perfectly and doesn't have this issue. It may however be a bug which affects only my system.
Thank you for your help again, I hope they will fix any optimization issue this might be.

Last edited:
Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.
Sorry for the late reply. The newer patches fixed my problem, it was related to shader quality (it had to be on the highest setting, but now it works with any setting). Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom