Terribly long multiplayer queue times

Users who are viewing this thread

Kriggs20

Recruit
I am loving the multiplayer more than the singleplayer, which surprised me. But something HAS to be done about the incredibly long times it takes to get into a game, especially in Skirmish from my experience. I noticed if you are in a squad of like 3+ it takes anywhere from 5-20 minutes to find a game. It makes the multiplayer pretty much unplayable at times because who would wanna waste so much of their time just waiting to play the game instead of actually playing? Like I said, I am loving the multiplayer for the most part, but the wait times have to be fixed as priority number one for the game fixes that need to be made.

Taleworlds please get it together with the NA servers these waits are completely stupid,,, LET US HOST IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT.?!?!?!?!

Ok I'll stop playing MP for now I don't have the nerves for this. 66 minutes on EU and something like 20 players searching but 3 4 max on my criteria... 66 minutes HF with this.

Yeah I just posted about this. It will have enough players searching the same criteria to start a game and it just doesn't...

Back
Top Bottom