Templar, Teutonic, Hospitaller

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi Guys,

I'am playing at Crusader States and i want to grove up Templer Brother-hood Knight, Teutonic Brother-hood Knight but i didnt see any postulant. How can i rise them? How can i bring them? Thanks...

This question has been answered yesterday. Just as a hint you might get your answeres faster by using the search function.
As brother of some brotherhood, like the teutonic order or the crusaders you need to wait before you are able to recruit those units. And there is something special with the crusaders but that is to be found 2-3 threads below.

For some reasons someone posted the thread I meant under Bug Reports.  :razz:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,135870.msg3945275.html#msg3945275

"you need to wait before you are able to recruit those units"

King Conradin and Grandmaster Teutonic Order is my friend (relation 40 point). But i can not recruit those units because i didnt see any postulant troops in them villiage or city or caslte.

Grandmaster Teutonic Order had got 2 castle and, i took only light cavalry and germanic units in him castles...

Lord Alpos Brontes said:
"you need to wait before you are able to recruit those units"

King Conradin and Grandmaster Teutonic Order is my friend (relation 40 point). But i can not recruit those units because i didnt see any postulant troops in they villiage or city or caslte.

Grandmaster Teutonic Order had got 2 castle and, i took only light cavalry and germanic units in him castles...
hey,you can recruit those troops in the Town or villages,castles that belongs to the grandmaster

Grandmaster Teutonic Order is my friend (relation 80 point with him) and with the Order 60. Will I be able after few weeks recruit Teutonic units YES or NO?

Skay24 said:
Grandmaster Teutonic Order is my friend (relation 80 point with him) and with the Order 60. Will I be able after few weeks recruit Teutonic units YES or NO?

member of the order
yes= in a few week
No= never

same problem..can't recruit them knight templars. i think they can be recruited only from castles, but grandmaster of the templar order or whatever has only one city, so....oh, i do can recruit templars but only templar archer and swordsman, not templar knight..

muiehaha said:
same problem..can't recruit them knight templars. i think they can be recruited only from castles, but grandmaster of the templar order or whatever has only one city, so....oh, i do can recruit templars but only templar archer and swordsman, not templar knight..

for the last time, the templar 'knight' can only be recruited if the grand master OWN the 'castle', when soemonce capture a new fief, just hope the 'major fief(city/castle)' re given to the grandmaster

I've the same problem . I want to recruit Templars or Hospitaliers but i dont know from where or what can i do to recruit them! Can someone explain to me step by step what i have to do to recruit this tipe of units? Thank you

If you build a Monastery in your Manor, and talk to the Monk, for 10,000 denars you will be able to choose 1 from about 8 knighthood orders to attract to your Manor, and then you will be able to recruit a group from you Monestary. 

Flavius Silvanus said:
If you build a Monastery in your Manor, and talk to the Monk, for 10,000 denars you will be able to choose 1 from about 8 knighthood orders to attract to your Manor, and then you will be able to recruit a group from you Monestary.

And how much time i have to wait until i can recruit them? And i have to go to the monk to recruit them? Im preatty new with this mod ?

- Build a Monastery.
- Go talk to the Monk. He will say for 10,000 denars you can attract a Knighthood order, and he will give you a list to choose from.
- Wait a week or so.
- You will be notified when they have moved in.
- Go talk to the Monk and he will give you 10 Order Knights. You cannot get more until you have less than 3 in your Party or Garrison.

Flavius Silvanus said:
- Build a Monastery.
- Go talk to the Monk. He will say for 10,000 denars you can attract a Knighthood order, and he will give you a list to choose from.
- Wait a week or so.
- You will be notified when they have moved in.
- Go talk to the Monk and he will give you 10 Order Knights. You cannot get more until you have less than 3 in your Party or Garrison.
Thank you sooo much !☺

What is the best method to rise an huge army of Templars , Teutonic and hospitalers knights? Beacouse i have a problem! i went to my monk in my manor and i recruited 4 teutonic knights but nowbi cant recruit more and i dont know why , i want to have an very big army like 500 teutonic knights or so... Is it possible?

AlbertGaming said:
What is the best method to rise an huge army of Templars , Teutonic and hospitalers knights? Beacouse i have a problem! i went to my monk in my manor and i recruited 4 teutonic knights but nowbi cant recruit more and i dont know why , i want to have an very big army like 500 teutonic knights or so... Is it possible?

I don't know about Teutonic Knights, but if you are a mercenary for the Kingdom of Jerusalem, you can recruit knights of various orders from towns. Using this method, I have my own knight army. Mind you, it is very expensive and you probably will not want that big of a knight army.

AlbertGaming said:
That method will work only if i am an mercenary? It would not work if i am a vassal of Crusader States?

Are you using the Lance or Native recruiting systems?

The idea behind the Lance system, which tries to add realism, is that you need to wage relatively short campaigns, or knights, and other troops, will leave due to poor moral.

The best way to get Knights is to become a vassal of each religion at the start and collect all the noble companions, plus the Mercenary Companions you can buy in cities. Turn them all into knights, and now you have knights that never leave and can't be killed.

A group of 25 well armored companions is basically indestructible by bandits.

Yes im useing the Lance recruitment system !
About companions :
- I have to go to an monk or something to covert them?
About me:???:
- Thank you very much beacouse you help me and im sorry that i put so many questions but i really want to know everyting of this mode ??

Flavius Silvanus said:
AlbertGaming said:
That method will work only if i am an mercenary? It would not work if i am a vassal of Crusader States?

Are you using the Lance or Native recruiting systems?

The idea behind the Lance system, which tries to add realism, is that you need to wage relatively short campaigns, or knights, and other troops, will leave due to poor moral.

The best way to get Knights is to become a vassal of each religion at the start and collect all the noble companions, plus the Mercenary Companions you can buy in cities. Turn them all into knights, and now you have knights that never leave and can't be killed.

A group of 25 well armored companions is basically indestructible by bandits.
And how can i bee vassal of an religion? or u mean that if i went to crusaders i will be catholic and if i go to golden horde i will be pagan?

Companion's Religion doesn't matter right now.  I think there are 18 religious companions.
Step 1 - Join a faction
Step 2 - Go to your Fife and select Invite Local Nobles to a Hunt
Step 3 - You will be in a little scene where you can invite the 3 nobles to your party.
Step 4 - Quit the Faction

I did Constantinople(Orthodox), Portugal(Catholic), Emirate of Granada(Muslim), Golden Horde(Mongol), Lithuania(Balt)...

2. Senior Knights and Order Knights with the Lance System

Senior Knights: The best way to amass Senior Knights with the Lance System in to free them as Prisoners. To get extra men-at-arms/lesser knights/senior knights you need to find them outside your Fief's, Castles, and Manners.  When you disband your Lances, knights that were trained from your Lances will likewise be disbanded. Don't worry you will get them back when you raise the Lances again. 

Order Knights: Order Knights, regardless of where you get them from, you can only recruit a Order Knights if you have less than 3 presently in your party, and the most you will get is 10.

As your troops gain experience, the quality of your lances will improve.

Back
Top Bottom