Temp fix for same three clans trying to take all fiefs. PS5

Users who are viewing this thread

In the late game if you have alot of clans in your kingdom then the same three clans will try to take every fief when you conquer them the best way I've found to take these fiefs is to keep one main town as your player fief and whenever new fiefs get awarded give your one town to a clan nearby your town then wait for the decision for the fief you the player should be in the three slots to take the fief and then after you take the fief revoke your primary fief from the clan you gave it to and they'll normally have you in the three slot vote to take back your original fief.
Another thing you can do is remove all town fiefs from a clan and they'll be in the vote as well since it will register them as fiefless.

WILL REQUIRE TONS OF INFLUENCE.

That works, but what do to not have to spend the extra influence is just go down to ZERO fiefs (by making clans or giving to how think should have it) then I'm always on the ballot for the next fief and can take it and make a new clan. Porblem is sometimes you can't find any wanderers to make clans with in time.

That works, but what do to not have to spend the extra influence is just go down to ZERO fiefs (by making clans or giving to how think should have it) then I'm always on the ballot for the next fief and can take it and make a new clan. Porblem is sometimes you can't find any wanderers to make clans with in time.
I always just go around the map clearing out companions until one I like spawns in and yes being fiefless would make the use of influence non existent I just like to have one town fief for my clan so this was a work around to that

Back
Top Bottom