MP Team Deathmatch Chat

Users who are viewing this thread

axiom256

Recruit
Hello there,

I created an account today to post what i thought was troubling when playing TDM today. My trouble was how abhorent the chat had gotten. After reading the forum, its no wonder. Maybe its the internet or just the type of game. It is after all a game where you hack people to bits. I dont like the idea of a report funtion but understand it will always be implemented in modern games.

All i ask for is the ability to mute people so i dont have to see their spamming/trolling ways.

Give me the choice to decide if i dont like what someone is saying. Anyway thats my two cents. This game is pretty awesome where it stands and i thank all the people at taleworlds for giving me a game ive already sunk 200hrs into and many more to come.

You can mute people by clicking their name on scoreboard and then mute. Also, we have global mute now. I personally think that it is fair to globally mute people for some time. That would help lessen those kind of issues but also wouldn't punish people a lot.

You can mute people by clicking their name on scoreboard and then mute. Also, we have global mute now. I personally think that it is fair to globally mute people for some time. That would help lessen those kind of issues but also wouldn't punish people a lot.
How can I enable global mute on TDM servers? I couldn't find it on settings

How can I enable global mute on TDM servers? I couldn't find it on settings

Global mutes are preventing someone to be able to write at all, not player specific persistent mutes. Sorry if that wasn't clear.
Also player reporting will be in Beta and then Live soon hopefully. You will be able to report players without leaving the game.

Back
Top Bottom