SP Native Oriental Tatar Mod for 0.751 English version

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Im here! :smile:
Ebu Deyyus absolutely right! Buda or Budavár (Budas fort) was the medieval name. And the union of two cities (Buda and Pest) is Budapest. The union in 1872. This is new name. I think Turkish sad Buda too, in the medieval age.
Buda was a brother of the "Flagellum dei". Attila. And he builded (built???) the fort.

Bence = in my opinion? Wow! I need a longer and whiter beard! I want to be a philosopher! :smile:

Okay! Güle güle! I carving to my brain!  :mrgreen:

http://rapidshare.tv/271937

Tatar Mod beta 0.4, new version

New city; Hong Kong,
New quest; Hunt down steppe bandits,

New Factions; deliler, mutantlar, light cavalries, knight and light cavalries, light knights

Edit: Don't download 0.4 now, becauese it's have bugs.

Tatari_okan said:
Jallon said:
Wait, so this is for ver .751? I really doubt too many people will play it on a version that is outdated by 2 new versions. ( I stil might though)
I know but, I can't play M&B new version on my computer; because my computer is very old(It stayed at 2000). So I want to modding 751.

If I did a mistakes I'm sorry.

The new versions have a Level of Detail system, they run better than the old ones in my 6 years old computer. Have you tried the .89 versions?

I cant quit from conversation with Deli. I think i asked to join me in second time.

Szigetvár (island fort) is a magyar city too. Miklós Zrínyi lead the famous suicide charge from here, against the turkish. :smile:
The magyar capital in the medieval age is Székesfehérvár, not Buda. King Mátyás bring the capital to Buda. If i remember well. 15th century.

Good mod! I try to guess the turkis conversations!  :mrgreen:

Vata said:
I cant quit from conversation with Deli. I think i asked to join me in second time.

Szigetvár (island fort) is a magyar city too. Miklós Zrínyi lead the famous suicide charge from here, against the turkish. :smile:
The magyar capital in the medieval age is Székesfehérvár, not Buda. King Mátyás bring the capital to Buda. If i remember well. 15th century.

Good mod! I try to guess the turkis conversations!   :mrgreen:
If you have black armor Deli join your party.

Thanks for historical informatios. Maybe I change like you said. Because I want to see if madjars allies with Turiksh what will be? I think being ally with magyars is better than being nemies with magyars. :smile:

Thanks. :grin:

Thanks! I "sell my trousers" for a black armor!  :mrgreen:

The alliance is better than war! :smile:
Where can i find a shaman? And the invisible horse?  :shock:

Vata said:
Thanks! I "sell my trousers" for a black armor!  :mrgreen:

The alliance is better than war! :smile:
Where can i find a shaman? And the invisible horse?  :shock:
:grin:

Shaman is in Biskek. And invisible horse is in chest. I don't say which. Because when you give invisible horse to shaman he'll give you Karagöz(companion) and his 3 troops(cebeli).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom