Tardet's New Gambling House | SEMI FINALS are LIVE

Should there be a weekly refill (of a rather small amount)?

• Yes -> It makes the gambling house more active and entertaining

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • No -> It would twist the contest

Votes: 17 53.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Mfw I legit told people not to go all-in during the first week and they do it anyway

giphy.gif

other than that it was a very entertaining first week, I just do regret so many people won't be able to play for the upcoming ones :facepalm:

Last but not least, I can't help but warning certain people about how you manage your coins. It's a fun contest, but it remains a contest nonetheless. If you want to burn your cash on super risky odds and have fun that way, be my guest. But do not come back by Week 2 asking for a refill because I won't oblige and i'll kindly grant 1 denar, allowing you to redeem yourselves overcoming the impossible.

Tardet my brother, I split my denars in very logical bets yet lost everything, good sir have mercy and grant all of us who fed our golds 1 denar.

Give me one denar and I'll give you back calradia within 2 months period...

give everyone 2-5 denars per week on top of what they make from bets then everyone can keep playing :grin:
I am generally considering the idea if you keep it a low amount as it wouldn't necessarily break the balance. I want to try to find a good mix between the actual contest with money involved and still having the maximum of people enjoying it even tho not all aim at winning the prize.

A poll will be added in that regards (Edit: Done). I will update the betting results either today or tomorrow.

Also, big thanks to Apollo for the header. <3

Last edited:
The thing with weekly refills is they would probably just be used in the best underdog odds for some good return by ppl who deservedly lost everything, and some upsets are bound to happen... seems unbalanced.

The thing with weekly refills is they would probably just be used in the best underdog odds for some good return by ppl who deservedly lost everything, and some upsets are bound to happen... seems unbalanced.

giving between 2 and 5 denars per week to everyone won't change the balance at all but will let everyone keep playing

I don't think there is a match-up in Division A & B where the odds will be above 2 or 2.5 tbh. Maybe in Division C but that would be a few exceptions which I will be closely monitoring. I get your concern Donut though, it's 100% legitimate but imo it's a 'decent' compromise to keep a maximum of players involved while not disadvantaging people who manage their money MORE efficiently. Obviously, the refill is applicable for everyone, not only those who go bankrupt.

Back
Top Bottom