Tamriel

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reilnur

Sergeant Knight at Arms
So who here has played The Elder Scrolls? Who am I kidding, I'm sure most of you have. I think that the world of Tamriel would be perfect for a M&B mod. I just need people to help out. I'm not that great at modelling... Or texturing. This mod could take a while, depending on whether we do just Cyrodiil or Morrowind, or the entire continent.

Maybe instead of taking it from the timeframe of a specific game, it could take place in one of the more warlike times of Tamriel. The Akaviri invasion, perhaps?

It shouldn't be too hard to look up information for this. There's the Imperial Library. I'm going to see if I can get anyone from the TES website to come help mod.

When a friend of mine (kscott on the TWC forums) tried to ask them if a Tamriel mod for MTWII would be allowed, the folks who produced ES said no. Just FYI. =\

Reilnur said:
Sahran said:
When a friend of mine (kscott on the TWC forums) tried to ask them if a Tamriel mod for MTWII would be allowed, the folks who produced ES said no. Just FYI. =\

TWC? MTWII? Huh?

Total War Center. Medieval Total War II :smile:

Lol a bit off topic right now..

@ Reilnur, a mod for a first person/3rd person rpg game about a game that is a first person/3rd person rpg.  I dunno man.

The Akaviri invasion would've taken place a long time ago I believe, and I don't think any of Tamriel's provinces would still look the same as in the time of Arena etc. Maybe a post-Oblivion Akaviri invasion would be cool, with the snake people and'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom