Taleworlds you should be ashamed

Users who are viewing this thread

LDominating

Regular
The game's clearly not EVEN remotely finished to be pushed AS A FINISHED product!
WE HAVE bugs from 2020 still persistent.
And yea it's still there,lords in ladies dresses,somehow the cloning is still there.

But it's not even this.
The A.I. it's BAD..it's awful,it's garbage filler of an A.I.
We're how many years and Darkhans and Legionaries OR EVEN MENAVLIATONS won't throw the pilas and YOUR excuse was...you're not going to solve it?
I have seen so many times A.I charging into shock troops with masses of recruits...having the ranged to deal with them but choosing not to do so.
Every victory seems like you just fought a baby in a wheelchair and every defeat feels like you're beign forced to redo because of how the A.I behaves.

It's painful to know you can't play the game in 80% of the intended way because it's simply not optimal,not fun and more often than not it is rage inducing.
It's boring knowing what will happen each campaign,because it happens every single time,Vlandia,Aserai and Khuzaits dominating the map..the campaign ARE the same in each playthrough.
The early game is still god awful,boring and filler for like a 90% repetition gameplay loop afterwards
The immersion isn't there...I can't get immersed in this game when there's nothing interesting about the NPCs and their backgrounds or events.
The satisfaction isn't there either,you can't play risky because the rewards for doing so are a few boots and a bit of coin,it's better to just grind lower parties.
And more so playing risky and losing a large portion of your army just sets you back both economical and putting you back into that boring grind of recruits losing to looters repetition.

You absolutely need to take this game back in beta because the release felt like a middle finger,it was not a release it was you putting a few flags mods and clothes/fur on a few spears and FINALLY solving the polearm combat A.I which you broke for like a year.

The "full release" update threw any respect for TaleWorlds I had out the window. Such a shameful thing to do. I waited a decade just for TaleWorlds to spit in my face.

The "full release" update threw any respect for TaleWorlds I had out the window. Such a shameful thing to do. I waited a decade just for TaleWorlds to spit in my face.
"Full release" more like a few clothes on a spear,a banner and fixing a broken thing that should have been fixed a long time ago.
And it's getting more annoying because these things persist and they do more damage through other patches.

Love how the shield wall hasn't changed much since Rome total war.

Ran a 500 vs 10000 shield wall and got worse results than rome total war

Can you fix LOL 😆

This is as good as thread as any, are there any big mods about to be released that both fix the gameplay issues and convert the world to something less dreary than Calradia?
I don't follow patch updates nor play the game, but I'd like to get into it at some point when it will be "fixed" by modders.

something less dreary than Calradia?
Early releases:
WIP:

Last edited:
Yeah. Played the game 3 years ago. There were bugs. Started again couple of months ago in hopes to have a nice playthrough. But bugs again... Rezilsiniz gerçekten

Surely trading standards would class this as illegal and we should all be due a refund on how ridiculously broken this game is

Thanks, are they any good? Worth buying the game for? Give me your honest assessment please, no mercy for fellow modders.
IMO, despite its flaws, singleplayer Bannerlord is worth buying in its own right even though I had to buy a new pc to run it on. ATM TW still hasn’t provided modders with a means to create compressed shader caches on publication, causing loading delays to build caches with each update, so, conversion mods with lots of new quality 3D assets such as OR and ROT require perseverance. While OR has an impressive magic system, conversion mods don’t attempt to cover all bases, letting players supplement them with other compatible mods. For example, ROT is compatible with external Diplomacy and Fourberie mods but has also integrated Serve as a Soldier.
However, lots of other mods will be incompatible with conversion mods, introducing crashes for the unwary,

Last edited:
We're how many years and Darkhans and Legionaries OR EVEN MENAVLIATONS won't throw the pilas and YOUR excuse was...you're not going to solve it?

i assume this was an intentional change to bring down the strength of legionaries, they used to be able to throw and man were they overpowered.

however, i do feel that the end result turns the pilum into a very awkward secondary weapon thats just .... there as decoration. its not an adequate anti-cavalry option because even their swords have a longer reach than the pila. it reminds me of vestigial appendages in animals

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom