TaleWorlds did balance and it was awful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, Sturgian Heavy Axeman is somehow worse against shield infantry than his spear counterpart. TW should really give them back their shoulder armor and increase the axeman's 1H & athletics skills by 10 or 20. I have no idea how the legionary dominated them so hard though.

Oathsworn are also crap and needs to be buffed to at least be somewhat competitive at tier 5 (I'm not counting the wildlings since Strat held fire with them deliberately for the purposes of the test).

Imperial Sergeant Crossbowmen are somehow so overtuned that they're one of the best infantry units. Take the mace off their loadout maybe?

Yeah, Sturgian Heavy Axeman is somehow worse against shield infantry than his spear counterpart. TW should really give them back their shoulder armor and increase the axeman's 1H & athletics skills by 10 or 20. I have no idea how the legionary dominated them so hard though.

Oathsworn are also crap and needs to be buffed to at least be somewhat competitive at tier 5 (I'm not counting the wildlings since Strat held fire with them deliberately for the purposes of the test).

Imperial Sergeant Crossbowmen are somehow so overtuned that they're one of the best infantry units. Take the mace off their loadout maybe?
Why are Khan's still allowed to be that powerful off their horses?!
I feel like Athletics aswell as Riding should be a tad important.

Long ago,low skill in Riding impeded your ability to fight,I feel like this should be a thing for Athletics aswell.
Where you suffer from attack speed and handling of weapons.

Also the H Axemen used to have 160 in 1H making them extremly powerful,but somehow they switched with the Aserai V. Infantry which got the 160 from 130..

Why are Khan's still allowed to be that powerful off their horses?!
I feel like Athletics aswell as Riding should be a tad important.

Long ago,low skill in Riding impeded your ability to fight,I feel like this should be a thing for Athletics aswell.
Where you suffer from attack speed and handling of weapons.

Also the H Axemen used to have 160 in 1H making them extremly powerful,but somehow they switched with the Aserai V. Infantry which got the 160 from 130..
Yeah, they can make it simple and give non-hero units +1 HP per 10 athletics or something to make them better. Khan's guard problem is that cutting polearms in general are super OP, we've asked for a damage reduction for years now.

Yeah, they can make it simple and give non-hero units +1 HP per 10 athletics or something to make them better. Khan's guard problem is that cutting polearms in general are super OP, we've asked for a damage reduction for years now.
And an attack speed ASWELL!
****'s has range and swings like a 2h sword?!
NAAAAH

1. The base damage of swinging pole arms need to be lowered drastically
2. The effective hit box for swinging pole arms that count as weapon head, need to be VERY strict
3. The penalties for handling need to be increased greatly
4. The delay time (to return to neutral stance, or accept inputs for next move) for all 2h polearms and 2h weapons which are not swords, need to be increased
5. Very simply, the glaive itself, needs to be removed from Khan's Guards, and be given to Darkans

Back
Top Bottom