[SZ] Święty Zastęp (Sacred Band)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plazek said:
Chuck has suggested to me that we ought to perhaps make some kind of council to make a set of rules the majority of clans can agree on. It is all well and good having me make a set of standardised rules however I am not quite big headed enough to think they are perfect, it would also be nicer if everyone were able to come to agreement together.  :mrgreen:

I would suggest we have a person from every clan (preferably someone who can speak for everyone in that clan) get together and discuss this stuff. Whether on taleworlds/22ndforums/ventrillo/ts it does not matter.

Would any of you clans be interested in doing this?

All clans interested in clan matches/scrims please answer, direct link bellow:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,84426.60.html

(sorry i did not see your post )

Tornado_2142 said:
Plazek said:
Chuck has suggested to me that we ought to perhaps make some kind of council to make a set of rules the majority of clans can agree on. It is all well and good having me make a set of standardised rules however I am not quite big headed enough to think they are perfect, it would also be nicer if everyone were able to come to agreement together.  :mrgreen:

I would suggest we have a person from every clan (preferably someone who can speak for everyone in that clan) get together and discuss this stuff. Whether on taleworlds/22ndforums/ventrillo/ts it does not matter.

Would any of you clans be interested in doing this?

All clans interested in clan matches/scrims please answer, direct link bellow:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,84426.60.html

(sorry i did not see your post )

Ok, thanks

Oh, don't worry :smile: Maybe we can fight later. I know, that people from Sacred Band don't like small battles, becouse this is booooored :smile: 7 player is good for cs, not for WB :razz:

Maybe later, ok? We will update our topic on this forum soon. When I done it, you will may visit our clan forum, and later site.

Alkhadias Master said:
Oh, don't worry :smile: Maybe we can fight later. I know, that people from Sacred Band don't like small battles, becouse this is booooored :smile: 7 player is good for cs, not for WB :razz:

Maybe later, ok? We will update our topic on this forum soon. When I done it, you will may visit our clan forum, and later site.

okay guys... I already have next 2 weeks planned already (cause every1 wanna fight ZHG :wink: so when we will have 15 archers ready... we will call ya

Zrobię jak wrócę ze studia nagrań.

I should update this topic. ;] Today I'll try to update some more important info like: Members list, some informations from last time and link to our forum.

our photos from the game:

1. http://www.expo360.pl/panorama/warband/002/index.html
2. http://www.expo360.pl/panorama/warband/003/index.html

by Xenon

Ps. Click the left mouse button and move mouse in each way

Those are some really cool pictures you have there. How do you do them? Is there some online panoramiser or you do the panoramas yourself?

SanDiego said:
Those are some really cool pictures you have there. How do you do them? Is there some online panoramiser or you do the panoramas yourself?

These pictures was taken manually, 20+ shots each. Rendered in AutoPano Giga 2, PS retouch, played in KRPano.
It was possible thanks to exemplary attitude of the members of the clan only,
they had to stand still for more than 15 minutes, can you imagine?  :mrgreen:

other photos

http://www.expo360.pl/panorama/warband/005/index.html

by Xenon

Ps. Click the left mouse button and move mouse in each way

Noble allies,

As I've received a PM and I've seen some of your inquiries in the Shieldings thread, I understand that some of you have been offended by the Einherjar and Shieldings's mannerisms. Please do remember to always take our comments with a pinch of salt, and with a bit of humour.

I cannot speak for the rest of the clan, but I've always respected you, and I like those of you I know both as players and persons. We may have some cultural differences though, Scandinavians and Poles, as the three Scandinavian countries are always engaged in a sort of playful, friendly bickering with each other, but no one feels offended, and neither should you when we include you herein.

But of course it is fair that you worry if we are really serious, and some may even be at times, but most of us are merely making fun, as is the general tone on these forums, inter-clans ( see the clan war-mongering thread as an example ). We are also very big clans, both of us ( or all three of us if counting the Shieldings as a seperate clan ), and we have a variety of different members with very different personas and attitudes towards the game, and the world at large. None except our chieftains can speak for the clan as a whole, though, of course.

SZ is in many ways a nemesis for the Einherjar, as Rhodoks is for Nords, and this conflict is the theme of much of the good-natured ridicule that we may spew against each other ( admittedly, I have heard many similar jokes made on our behalf from your members ); yesterday for example had Kabiner, and others, give us hard resistance as usual, and while some seemed to be offended by his crawling-skills, others, myself included, merely found it amusing, though really frustrating, that he jumped to hard to reach places in ruins ( which weren't really glitch-jumping by the way, but it's fun to say that it was, just like Kabiner did say longaxe spam when I killed him with my Dane axe ), and thus gave us a real challenge as he kicked us down when we tried to climb up to him. This is the nature of a competitive action game, but we are all ( or most of us at least ) friends in the end.

I know your great leader Master Alkhadias understands, he and I have always had a respectful mongering with each other ( evil woman ! :razz: ), and I hope we can all agree it is for the best in the conditions under which we play, that the tone can be harsh, but that we are thick-skinned because it is merely fun and games, and contributes to a healthy atmosphere in this community - this is the typical attitude of men when among good friends, or when competing, be it war or sports, serious or unserious.

Also, I would never think you offended me in earnest if you said bad things about Denmark, Norway or Sweden, please do not feel alarmed if anyone mentions your nationality, most of us knows to respect almost all nations on this earth; and I personally respect Poles alot, your history, and culture ( litterature, and soldiering none the least ). We are semi-national clans and our nations is part of our themes, and therefore not excluded from taking part in the banter.

Let us have many good fights in the future, on the battlefield, or with words if deemed necessary, but never true hostility.

Regards,

I will pass this message at next clan meeting to all members and I'm hoping that this help to bury the hatchet, at least to the next clan sparring. :smile: Personally, I've never been insulted by any of Einherjar or Shieldings memebers, but I'm sure that my clanmates will appreciate your words. I like to say, that I'm very thankfull of your initiative.

As SZ Emissary I'm also obligated to make one thing straight, Alkhadias is not a woman, he's just like to play as female character. Just like most of the the Tomb Raider gamers were males, I hope you get my point.  :eek:

See you in the battlefield,
Havik

:eek: Oh  :eek: Now I understand whole situation. I am sure that sooner or later you will accustom to roof walking and to other hard to entry places.  :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom