Swine flu. What's happening in Mexico?

Users who are viewing this thread

Indeed i ****ed that up, let's add another rule: that which also has conservatory instinct not neceseraly at an individual scale, but also at an speci scale.

As you know viruses tend to conserve and not kill hosts right away, some just incubate to live on, otherwise there would just be a massive outburst of plagues and then extinguishment. (for the certain virus)

Frost_Knight said:
Indeed i ****ed that up, let's add another rule: that which also has conservatory instinct not neceseraly at an individual scale, but also at an speci scale.

As you know viruses tend to conserve and not kill hosts right away, some just incubate to live on, otherwise there would just be a massive outburst of plagues and then extinguishment. (for the certain virus)
Ignoring the fact that there is no intent for the virus, as it's mindless, I suppose that means that fires are alive too?

Yeah? Well then explain why AIDS deliberately targets loving gay men!!!!

Well duh, that's because God's doing it. Sheees Elenmare. :razz:

Frost_Knight said:
I really don't see where you are trying to point with ''mindless'' be a bit more specific...
It doesn't have a mind. Or a brain. Or nerves. Or anything. It doesn't sense or react to the world. It doesn't think any more than a rock does.

Back
Top Bottom