Swedish Reiters

Users who are viewing this thread

Saapanael

Recruit
My quest requires me to imprison 5 Swedish Reiters. Is there any way to get desired prisoners from a won battle or is the who-will-you-get-as-prisoners random?

Mavkiel said:
grab a blunt weapon and knock'em out yourself. Other then that just hope for the best.

I have knocked out a bunch of them, that doesn't mean that I'll get a chance to imprison them.

If you were the only party on your side then knocking them out should automatically allow you to take them prisoner, if there were other parties with you then they will claim some.

Normally you should...
every enemy which is only "wounded" during the battle,
should be available as prisoner after the battle,
unless, as Gaunt already said, there were allies in the battle
(the exception being lords of course, as they have a chance to escape)

You can also order your soldiers to only use blunt weapons
(in the same menu that has "Fire at will" and "Cease firing")...
this will ensure that you get many prisoners during the fight,
although it might also result in more losses for your army.

These quests are much easier once you have a castle or city. That way you can mass prisoners in the castle and when you get a quest like this just grab them from there.

AdmiralNelson6262 said:
Saapanael said:
Where can I get a blunt weapon? Haven't seen a blunt weapon anywhere.
finding a mace or a staff should be quite easy if you keep looking

You can also hit X with your gun equipped to change your grip on it to swing it like a club. Not the most effective weapon, but it's blunt. :smile:

You also need Prisoner Management skill 1, and you won't get prisoners in sieges, or when the enemy retreats to camp. This is a tricky mission unless you have lots of blunt weapon soldiers, or a castle with a huge population of prisoners.

If you attack Swedish patrols etc. with just your heroes they are likely to have some Swedish Reiters among them. Just don't bring too many soldiers or they will retreat to camp. And make sure you and your men are well equipped!

You can also order your troops to hold fire and use blunt weapons. Most of them will use fists, though. It took my men a couple of minutes of massive spamming to take out one enemy Winged Hussar.

Back
Top Bottom