Swadians: To me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Try checking that "Profile" button on the top of the page. Then click "Forum Profile" on the left side. Finally scroll down 'till you see the options. Then just pic Swadian, and you'll be ready to join us!

Why would he want to join the Swadians? That is, unless he LIKES smelling like yesterdays pile of sweaty pig **** and women that look like they were ****ed by their uncle and born from a horse who was raped a Khergit peasant. 

Swadians don't get raped by Khergits.
We let the Khergits tire themselves out on your *snort* women,
then trample them under the hooves of our mighty chargers.
What's the most expensive horse a Vaegir can afford? A Warhorse.
A.k.a. a saddle horse covered in a lot of metal holes.

He is mistaken. Swadians smell like they just came out of a ferocious night in the sack, then took a shower, with lavender shampoo.

kamov23 said:
He is mistaken. Swadians smell like they just came out of a ferocious night in the sack, then took a shower, with lavender shampoo.

And while your busy with your Lavender shampoo, I will have stolen your beloved sheep-wife, and be half way to Jelkala to share my plunder with Graveth and Grunwalder.

Can someone say pork chops?  :razz:

Can't we all just get along and shove sharp pointy objects in Nord anal sphincters?

We all know they've been asking for it, what with Naridill going on about Nordic cocks spewing acidic wrath.

Where the **** are all of my companions?!?!?! Our stronghold is being attacked. Oh, the above wouldn't have been possible, since swadians are always prepared for battle. And there is nothin more ferocious that a pissed-off naked swadian.

Orion said:
Can't we all just get along and shove sharp pointy objects in Nord anal sphincters?

We all know they've been asking for it, what with Naridill going on about Nordic cocks spewing acidic wrath.

Agreed, let us join forces and eliminate the Nordic vermin.

::whispers to his fellow Khergits:: We will strike against the Vaegir when the time is right....

Pfffft...Khergits...I just had dinner- Sheep. And Lamb. Just don't expect your family to be there when you return home.

I don't get all this talk about spears. I have never seen a knight on a warhorse seen halted by infantry, unless he ran into an other horse.

True. Spears are still the absolute worst weapon you can have in the game (not including knives and other ****). The only time a professional soldier with a spear can kill another soldier, is when the other guy also has a spear and is lower level. I bet that even a peasant with a wooden staff could beat a Rhodok trained spearman in a 1 vs 1 fight.

And even if a spearman was able to stop a charger, he wouldn't cause that much damage, and would only be killed an isntant later when the horseman turns his horse so that he can swing his blade.

Well of course. Everyone dies at somepoint or another. It is the only certain fact in life: it always ends.

Rhodoks just tend to go out somewhat sooner than others...

Back
Top Bottom