Survival game

Users who are viewing this thread

cwebb12345

Recruit
Has anyone here ever played Stranded II? If so you'll probably agree that it was awesome xD

I've been looking for a while for a game like it but so far i've not had much luck at all. Really I'm looking for some sort of Survival game mixed in with some sort of way to make your own base. Like in stranded you had to gether the materials then use a hammer to build a tent or a hut etc.

If anyone knows of a game like it twould be much appreciated! I'll try and get the link to the download if anyones interested in trying out Stranded II

Edit: http://www.stranded.unrealsoftware.de/s2_infos.php

Actually, I find the search tool to be quite painful to use. It gives me stuff from like 3 years ago that I have no interest in whatsoever!!!

After i read this i downloaded the game and it says you can capture animals but i don't know how i think it has something to do with a net. If so how do i make one?

Cheezbot said:
After i read this i downloaded the game and it says you can capture animals but i don't know how i think it has something to do with a net. If so how do i make one?

spoiler  ahead

To make a net you will need to combine a stick plus ten thread.
To make thread use\equip wool or cotton.
There is a site that has forums  downloads ect, for stranded 2
unrealsoftware

I actually had a game called Survival when I was younger, I may still have it.
It was kinda fun... Right up there with Black & White...Hmm... Oh yeah and Battle Realms that was my favorite.

Stranded is awesome :grin:

Also sorry I didn't search it, I don't think I would have come up with much if I searched for what im looking for, I've been doing it on google for days and so ar no luck :'( I'd do it on Gmod if my computer was so laggy on it :'(

Still if anyone does know of such a game in whcih you fight of countless zombies in a defense Rpg type thing then it would be much appreciated. Such a game though is liekly to exist only in my dreams. Found some decent flash games though.....

Stranded II is pretty fun. It got kinda repetitive though, especially once I got started up with a little base. Just grinding resources.

Has it been updated since 2 years ago? I tried it then and liked it but it wore off rather fast, it did lead me into Wurm Online though.

If you like Stranded II the next logical step is Wurm Online.

cwebb12345 said:

Also sorry I didn't search it, I don't think I would have come up with much if I searched for what im looking for, I've been doing it on google for days and so ar no luck :'( I'd do it on Gmod if my computer was so laggy on it :'(

Still if anyone does know of such a game in whcih you fight of countless zombies in a defense Rpg type thing then it would be much appreciated. Such a game though is liekly to exist only in my dreams. Found some decent flash games though.....

The Last Stand I-http://armorgames.com/play/269/the-last-stand
You're stuck in the middle of a world crawling with zombies. You've barricaded yourself and you need to defend against zombies at night. During the day you can split your time between repairing the barricade, searching for weapons or other survivors. Chances of finding weapons and rate of repair increases as you get more survivors, however survivors can also get killed(or lost) when they search during the day. At night, the survivors you've found help you in stopping the zombies.

The Last Stand II - http://armorgames.com/play/1443/the-last-stand-2
The same as I except that now you can travel to different towns via map.(you need to find supplies before you travel though and search was changed)
The main goal is get to the docks(?) before the military leaves and locks down the area.

wayde67 said:
Cheezbot said:

spoiler  ahead

To make a net you will need to combine a stick plus ten thread.
To make thread use\equip wool or cotton.
There is a site that has forums  downloads ect, for stranded 2
unrealsoftware

Yeah i posted then shortly after i found out but didn't feel like posting again.

Lord Leoric of Wercheg said:
cwebb12345 said:

The Last Stand I-http://armorgames.com/play/269/the-last-stand
You're stuck in the middle of a world crawling with zombies. You've barricaded yourself and you need to defend against zombies at night. During the day you can split your time between repairing the barricade, searching for weapons or other survivors. Chances of finding weapons and rate of repair increases as you get more survivors, however survivors can also get killed(or lost) when they search during the day. At night, the survivors you've found help you in stopping the zombies.

The Last Stand II - http://armorgames.com/play/1443/the-last-stand-2
The same as I except that now you can travel to different towns via map.(you need to find supplies before you travel though and search was changed)
The main goal is get to the docks(?) before the military leaves and locks down the area.

That game sounds like urban dead

cwebb12345 said:
Also sorry I didn't search it, I don't think I would have come up with much if I searched for what im looking for, I've been doing it on google for days and so ar no luck

Hehe, yeah, i know its odd, but the fact that it can't be easily found in google actually increases the likelyhood of there being a thread. (people have got similary stuck as you have)

As for survival games... Well, there was this isometric sims esque game where you controlled a bunch of people who'd be stranded on an island for whatever reason, but i can't remember the name of it for the life of me.
edit: note to self, "someone saying "when i was younger" can actually mean a time when i was not that young... Christ i'm getting old!"
Lord Kehm said:
I actually had a game called Survival when I was younger, I may still have it.
It was kinda fun... Right up there with Black & White...Hmm... Oh yeah and Battle Realms that was my favorite.

Yeah, that's the one "Survival: The Ultimate Challenge"

Thanks for all the ieas guys, I played that last stand and its sequel when they came out. Awesome games but they've not got the depth I'm looking for xD
I wish that survival crisis Z worked on vista :'( Anyhow, im checking out survival:the ultimate challenge now.

Finding it for cheap appears to be a challenge (30USD for an 8 year old game? no thanks), and as well as that, the visuals look much worse than i remember (don't they always :roll:). My mate had it though, i think i'll ask him if he still does.

I'd also thoroughly recommend checking out wurm online, the game can be fun if its what your looking for. If you like it and want to continue playing, just stay on the starting server until the new No-PVP server is released in a couple of weeks, then make your decision after that

Honestly, that Wurm Online game looks decent, but I just have a moral problem with any game that lets you substitute hard work for bribing the game makers. Any game that lets you just buy money, I refuse to play. Yes, I understand the game makers need money, but that's just not right.

Ah, but it doesn't really work like that. You can buy all the stuff you want, but you still won't be able to make anything half as good as someone who's spent a few days getting their skills up.

Hey guys, I just broke my nose! xD Anyhow I was thinking, I'm pretty much in the marketr for some sort of zombie game where you build your own base. Wurm online looks good but I thought I'm never going to get a subscription anyway because my parents don't like stuff like that because my account on runescape was hacked a few days after we payed for it so...

If anyone knows of a decent zombie fot game be sure to let me know too xD I know that left 4 dead is awesome so please don't put that up here, I've played it far too much.
Heh, i'm pretty much looking for that with damn better defence situations xD Uh its probably not out there but twould be awesome don't cha think? They've got something on it like Gmod But i'd rather have RPG elements stacked into it. Kinda like Onslaught on Gmod but more zombies xD anyhow listen to me ramble on. ANy games would be appreciated. I'd try wurm online but to be fairly honest it looks awesome but the subscription has put me off seeing as ill never really have enough money to pay everymonth. I'm broke at the moment so I can only get like £30 games. and thats just because its a one off payment.

Left 4 Dead doesn't have forts anyways, not really.

Killing Floor has just been released, I know you can weld doors shut, but I don't know much more about it, it's only $19.99 USD.

Back
Top Bottom