Sultan Hakim is naked

Users who are viewing this thread

I started a new game just now, started off in Sarranids. I go into the castle (cheated my renown for testing purposes) and Sultan Hakim is naked. Well, as naked as Warband gets anyway. He has no armor or crown on his head.

Latest version (downloaded this just today), WSE launcher, etc.

Obviously two weavers made him a set of clothes that is invisible to those unfit for their positions, stupid, or incompetent

I'm playing Sarranid at the moment too.

He is only naked when in Shariz, In feasts and stuff he is always naked but when out in the field he will be wearing his Transitional Plate armour.

Hanakoganei!!!!  Great to see you over here!!!  I've grown so accustomed to your Archery fix for Floris that my first play in Silverstag with this bow-ey thing and shafts with feathers totally baffled me.  Hopefully down the road we'll see you do your magic with Silverstag as well.

Haha yeah. I don't have access to the module system files for this so I can't implement the archery tweaks myself. They'll have to do it for us, or we can tweak the text files, which I'm too lazy to do right now considering I have a lot of other mods on my backburner...

Hanakoganei said:
I started a new game just now, started off in Sarranids. I go into the castle (cheated my renown for testing purposes) and Sultan Hakim is naked. Well, as naked as Warband gets anyway. He has no armor or crown on his head.

Latest version (downloaded this just today), WSE launcher, etc.

Crap..

I'm guessing Hakim doesn't have any "indoor" clothing, thanks for the feedback.  You can also submit a ticket at the assembla site link in my sig, that is where we spend a lot of time going through fixes and referencing everything.

Yeah I'll submit a ticket next time. I'm laying off the testing for a bit while I work on my submod for Floris, hoping it'll make it into this/Floris 2.6 eventually heheh.

I play tested it for a few days. There's a lot of awesome new stuff (since the last version I played and as a whole) but there's quite a few bugs and things missing that I'm used to from Floris 2.5x. I'll toss those up in the bug reports on the site eventually.

Back
Top Bottom