Suggestions and ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

NightHawkreal said:
These are the same men, but in a different uniform. Why bother?
Hm different german units and different XVII era.
The first are first german and saxon mercs in Bethlen's army.
In second they are germans from Mihály Apafi era from 1671 they are white german musketieers.
Third and fourth are Rakoczi german units probably before Apafi ruling.
The last are the green germans from 1680's years.

NightHawkreal said:
These are the same men, but in a different uniform. Why bother?

Yeah, why bother having factions at all? Lets have everyone have bland, blank uniforms. In fact, lets have no textures and the lowest possible poly models, it will save the devs a lot of work. :smile:

There's a lot of detail and difference in those pictures proposed, especially the military doublet, still longing to see it.

Duchy of Transylvania army how i can know
ny-i%20zsoldosok.jpg

in first there are saxon mercenaries
foot soldier
F%C3%A1jl:Talpas_katona.jpg

008.jpg

szekler dragoon
szekely carabiner
019.jpg

szekely hussar officer
004.jpg

bethlen gabor flag
010.jpg

szekely nobleman
017.jpg

szekely green uniformed dragoon
014.jpg

n49y82.jpg

zkqydj.jpg

horvat%20huszar.jpg

first is hungarian huszar second is vlach or szekely
scan00064ut.jpg

First is hungarian endless castle defender basic infantry from austrian hungary then from transylvania too second and fourth are hungarian hajduks in Transylvania
veresdarabont2it.jpg

red uniformed soldiers they name veresdarabont
scan00046qw.jpg

the blue infantrymans you can see their flag and where they from they are blue uniformed elite infantry from szekely peoples a kék darabont
scan00026pg.jpg

First is szekely light cavalry. Third are basic szekely musketeers.
Last is szekely dragoon
19dw2.jpg

First szekely lancer second are szekely armed nobleman looks like polish hussars
Third is light lancer with bow and saber the last is red darabont lieutenant.
Fourth and fifth are szekely red musketeers from 1620 Bethlen's army
scan00099gk.jpg

First is light cavalymen in hungarian kurtány  second is normal infantrymen who using ottoman musket because they buyed the the third is  captain or colonel fourth is vlach horseman
Last unit is using ottoman musket too.
6097178279_d39231b43a_z.jpg

Szekely infantry fighting
images

hajduk

Your eagerness to spread the word is hearty, but yes, please do you spoilers and avoid spamming for the sake of preserving space. The devs will read your post and respond to it at some point - Just like how they responded to mine. For now, we are all waiting for the patch to be out so we can enjoy the German States.

Quick Edit; I do have to mention, though, you have an astounding collection of pictures. I absolutely forgot of the saxons in Transylvania.

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
Leifr, good to see you're ok. :smile: You were offline for so long I was starting to worry about you.

Evening Slawomir.
Well, I had a series of revelations within my life that has led to a rather drastic dropping of many things on here. I don't really have the desire to sit on a computer much any more, even for work related things! Still, I do check in here from time to time (anonymously! :ohdear:) and see what's afloat. I am happy to see that your efforts with the Deluge are finally coming to fruition - we spoke together of your difficulties a few months back when VC was being released.

Warmest regards,
Leifr

(Also, I've been told that the Hoary Hounds banner code has changed. If you could send a PM to either Richard Flockton (rapier17) or myself with the new one, that would be great.)

Back
Top Bottom