[Suggestion] Option to choose how many mercenaries you want to hire.

Users who are viewing this thread

As the title says, I would love if there will be an option which lets you choose the number of mercenaries you want to hire.
You can only choose all of them or as much as you can afford.

Not just mercs, normal recruits from villagers too. I'm pretty sure I've seen several modders done this before so why not Warband?

Bommel said:

Or as much space/slots you have left in your party.

amade said:
Not just mercs, normal recruits from villagers too. I'm pretty sure I've seen several modders done this before so why not Warband?

Bommel said:

Or as much space/slots you have left in your party.

Or perhaps a merc captain the frequents taverns and has so many different types of Mercs available for hire. You could then pick and choose the number and type.

daumor said:
Or perhaps a merc captain the frequents taverns and has so many different types of Mercs available for hire. You could then pick and choose the number and type.

Not merc captains, CEOs of private security contractors :razz:

amade said:
daumor said:

Not merc captains, CEOs of private security contractors :razz:

Well, middle management types. :smile:

but you get the idea.

I'd love a slider to cboose how many mercencaries/other troops I'd like to hire.
Maybe a group of different troops for hire in one squad possible aswell. Perhaps as more renowned troops like Genoese Crossbowmen or Swiss pikemen were, but then with for example about half of the troops you hire being pikemen and the other half carrying crossbows.

That last bit is good alternative to my suggestion, but would probably take similar amounts of code work.

Back
Top Bottom