SP - General [Suggestion] I want to marry my wanderer companions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Maybe I am missing the ability to do so, but why can't I marry the commoners I get into my party? I get a Shieldmaiden into my party and I have been through absolute hell with this woman. We have fought back to back, in countless battles. Bled for each other on more then one occasion. Taken blows or blocked blows that would have certainly killed either of us in the absolute chaos of a melee... and my character can't say they have feelings for her? I'm supposed to go to some random noble girl tell her "Hey I think you're pretty swell." and off we go to getting married? I know absolute nothing about the wench other then her father is a noble of a King leading a realm and he has a large dowry. I have never spoken to her, met her, seen her in some cases other then the chance encounter I have when I say - Welp, time to get married.

Give us the ability to marry companions. In some cases it would make more sense. They've been loyal to you and stuck by your side through years of war and battle, that should count for something, right?

Yes. They look way better than nobles. But local traders and gang leaders look just like some local model agencies and with better params. =)

I think I have mentioned before that I think this is an awesome idea (although in no ways a priority to implement now). You should be able to marry anyone, but you should take a hit to your relationship with all nobles if you are not marrying a noble (as this sort of thing was highly frowned upon).

Back
Top Bottom