suggestion for mp campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

Thorgil

Squire
as the amount of money you can spend on a battle is splitted on the equipment you buy and the troops you recruit, i saw a weird effect:
example - the armour for a british king costs at least 1100 scillingas - which is the price for 11 infantry men (right?)
--> so some kings or lords fight naked  :!: in order to save money for buying troops. which is ridiculous.

suggestion: give a sh.t about it and let players (lords, kings, champs) buy whatever equipment they want to wear - for free! ... they wont determine the result of the battle on their own anyway, no matter what they wear. its about tactics, troop composition, landscape, and so on. but not about the equipment of one man. it just suc.s if kings have less clothes than archers because of "battle logistics".

so plz make no separation of the whole amount of money one can invest in a battle. let players wear whatever equipment they want to (as i said - FOR FREE) and lets invest the whole money from the campaign just in troops. i mean "in real" a king has his armour and weapons all the time, he doesnt have to buy a fresh equipment every single new battle  ... but of course he has to pay for troops.

my opinion. hope you support this.
cheers.

yeah I agree with this
Its really weird to see half naked men commanding Soldiers with mail armors.
I think there should be a standard armor for the lords without any costs and a few items wich they can buy additional.

Ok, I was thinking in this. We can assign 2500 or 3000 coins for lords equipament, and if he dont use it, he will lose it.

Player Lord/king will use his/her invest money for buy troops only then.

If player is elite troop, we can give him extra money (when lord get troops) for he buy special equipament.

I second the point of Thorgil.

playing as Angle I also noticed, your mount is a donkey as default, the cost is 800 golds. (As I have seen, you are obliged to choose between a donkey and a horse, you are not allowed to enter battle on foot: perhaps is bug?). A horse would cost 2000 golds.
Now, I would personally either fight on foot or take a horse, either being a king, a lord, or a hero. But I have to pay 2000 for the horse, which is really expensive if I have 3000 golds in total...

I did not have a look at the other factions, but you should consider it when you make the new rule, Idibil...

Back
Top Bottom