SP - Player, NPCs & Troops [Suggestion] Army Supply Caravans

Users who are viewing this thread

Concomitant

Recruit
The idea is quite simple, but hopefully it will quell some of the more tedious aspects of army management, such as food rations.

Army supply caravans. These are recruitable/purchaseable (expensive per day) caravans which the player/AI army can get at any city. Ideally a huge army should have 2-3 of these caravans, and they essentially just bring food which must then be purchased from the caravan. This, or the player can order what they want the caravan to bring (and some logic gives an ETA of how long that might take with some fluff of course). These caravans are targetable with unique names such as "Supply Caravan," so it is possible to disrupt enemy supply chains.

I was thinking of something similar, but instead of recruiting caravans, you create them from your pack animals. For pack animals to increase your capacity infinitely is too much. So only up to a certain number of pack animals should increase your space in the inventory, maybe it increases with the clan level, but the rest of pack animals will need to turn them into a kind of caravan that follows you and works as you mentioned.

I was just looking for a thread like this.
I thought that each town could have one new notable type, a supply master who would send a supply caravan to their faction's closest army every x days.

Back
Top Bottom