Version number
e1.5.4
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

ThorheimAP

Recruit
I have few problems with Bannerlord, some mods made it crash due to unupdated version. No problem! Just took them off and no problem at all!
This morning however I experienced some Fatal Error messages. I dont know what has happened. I thought it was the last few mods I had. Took them off as well!

Started a new game, no mods, nothing at all. And none of the mods in the directory dont change the Bindirectory. 5 mins in, Fatal Error crash. I am quite perplexed.

It also have problem with Quiting, I was gone for 40 mins for shopping and it had STILL not closed down in the Steamapp. It remained on the STOP icon for all that time.

I am confused.

Edit: Seems that it crashes mostly when im hiting the Attack botton and Join Tournament.

Here is a screenshot too:

Last edited:
İ meant from steam, verify integrity of the game files. Go to steam to your library, click RMB on mount and blade bannerlord >properties, then in catagories select local files. Under it ther should be a selection "verify integrity of game files" run it and see if there any files non exist

İ meant from steam, verify integrity of the game files. Go to steam to your library, click RMB on mount and blade bannerlord >properties, then in catagories select local files. Under it ther should be a selection "verify integrity of game files" run it and see if there any files non exist
I tried that still crashed. then I went and loaded another patch. still crashed... then I updated the game AND it works fine now... wierd little program error.

Glad to hear it's fixed, next time, you can fix it by following these instructions from this article:

“.tpac” file related issues
If the game has a decompression failure problem, players can try this method:
  • Open: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\AssetPackages folder.
  • The error message should have the name of a file with the file extension “.tpac”.
  • Locate and delete the file in the AssetPackages folder.
  • Verify the game files through Steam

Back
Top Bottom