[SUBMOD] Tweaking PoP 3.7 (UPD #45, 2016-12-17, 04:34 PM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to make a request to either Leonion or anyone with the ability to tweak. My request is the following:

While you have lords imprisoned in your company or fief(s), at the moment you only have the option to random the lord for money, but i would like to have an option to let them go for free while receiving the same boosts i would receive as if i let them go right after battle (Honor boost, relation boost).

DarkOmegaMK2 said:
I'd like to make a request to either Leonion or anyone with the ability to tweak. My request is the following:

While you have lords imprisoned in your company or fief(s), at the moment you only have the option to random the lord for money, but i would like to have an option to let them go for free while receiving the same boosts i would receive as if i let them go right after battle (Honor boost, relation boost).

Done.
Tweak #42.

Leonion said:
DarkOmegaMK2 said:

Done.
Tweak #42.

As usual, you are my hero.  :grin:

Is there a tweak that lets you talk to your Knighthood Order while sneaking into the city? If not, that would be really useful. I'd do it myself, but I have no idea where to even start.

Lennkaz said:
Is there a tweak that lets you talk to your Knighthood Order while sneaking into the city? If not, that would be really useful. I'd do it myself, but I have no idea where to even start.

I think a good start would be being a little more descriptive about what you actually want. "Your Knighthood Order" is referring to your CKO? or are you referring to the order in which you are a member of? or both? Also, "why is this particularly important?" would be a good start.

As it is right now, your request is extremely vague.

In this case, I was talking about a standard KHO that you join and do quests for. Specifically, the bounty quest. I was part of the D'Shar and the Clarion Call in Laria, and while I was riding for the town to let my brothers know that I had vanquished many a band of villainous Jatu and dastardly Noldor... my liegelord decided it was a good time to declare war on Sarleon.

The problem is that this particular quest runs on a timer, even if you have the required points. I managed to sneak into the city, but since you can't get into the castle, I couldn't let my order know of my success. And, well, at that point I already held a pretty high rank with them, so I really think that my character should have known someone he could contact. Maybe tell the innkeeper to let them know?

Lennkaz said:
The problem is that this particular quest runs on a timer, even if you have the required points. I managed to sneak into the city, but since you can't get into the castle, I couldn't let my order know of my success.

Sound like an oversight to me.
I'd rather ask PoP developers to fix that.

Lennkaz said:
In this case, I was talking about a standard KHO that you join and do quests for. Specifically, the bounty quest. I was part of the D'Shar and the Clarion Call in Laria, and while I was riding for the town to let my brothers know that I had vanquished many a band of villainous Jatu and dastardly Noldor... my liegelord decided it was a good time to declare war on Sarleon.

The problem is that this particular quest runs on a timer, even if you have the required points. I managed to sneak into the city, but since you can't get into the castle, I couldn't let my order know of my success. And, well, at that point I already held a pretty high rank with them, so I really think that my character should have known someone he could contact. Maybe tell the innkeeper to let them know?

The quest does not fail if you have the required points and the timer expires.

Its marked as succeeded but you have to wait for peace to collect your reward.

Hi Leonion, I have a little request for you. Could you tell me which of the numbers determines the keybinding in the following lines?
they are to be added in triggers.txt (if that helps)

0.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0  5 4 0 71 1 21 1106 1 1585267068834415133 1610 3 648518346341351424 360287970189639834 35 3 0
0.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0  5 4 0 71 1 33 1106 1 1585267068834415336 1674 2 648518346341351424 59990000 3 0

(bolded numbers are the type and number of troop added and xp added)

The first one is supposed to add troops when pressing a button, the second line gives you xp (I don't really care about that line tbh, but i would like to know how "clone" the first one without overlapping)

Source:

Thanks in advance

Edit: I forgot to state the keybindings, they are
Y for troops
F for xp

Hey, do you think it's possible to implement a menu like the one that you get when you capture a fief as a leader, but for when you assign the fief on a later date? The one that displays how many castles, towns and villages each lord has.
Thanks

frenchiveruti said:
Hey, do you think it's possible to implement a menu like the one that you get when you capture a fief as a leader, but for when you assign the fief on a later date? The one that displays how many castles, towns and villages each lord has.
Thanks

Not sure what you mean, when talking to the minister you already get how much land each lord has (can't quite remember right now)

Leonion, i have yet another request  :oops:

It's related to the altering wife's equipment, since you cannot alter her stats as it is right now, could you adapt this piece of code for having her in the party? (then there ctrl+X or ctrl+L till i get the necessary strength). I want to have my Xena wifey  :lol:

Thanks again Leo

Source of the code:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=162477.0

frenchiveruti said:
Thanks

Added as tweak #3.2.
Also I updated tweak compilation.

kowalskiy, I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in making adaptions...

Leonion said:
frenchiveruti said:
Thanks

Added as tweak #3.2.
Also I updated tweak compilation.

You're awesome.

Leonion said:

No problem, just wanted to try because i am truly terrible and will most likely end up screwing my actual games.
If I get some result, I will post here

thunderfire said:
Is it possible to remove the loss of faction relations when you open a Knighthood Chapter?

Not sure about that but tbh, at first i also wanted to have them all but then i discovered that having enemy orders allows for more things to happen (apart from the order rivalry for CKO).
I used to grind all I could for the Eventide. Now I have to accept i will never have them again  :cry:

If only I could change the honor requirements for eventides.

Hey Leo,

Do you know if there is an ini tweak to disable edge scrolling? Google is about as useful as a chocolate teapot of late. :facepalm:

Think I've played a mod in the past which had a menu option for this, but can't for the life of me remember what it was.

Leonion said:
Emm... edge scrolling where?
I don't quite understand what you are talking about.

Whoops, I didn't mean edge scrolling. :oops:

I meant disabling the camera zooming/spinning when you move the mouse to the edges of the screen. That.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom