Stuck in "choosing formations" menu before battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

When joining a lords army and an open field battle comes up i am told to choose a formation to lead.
But when i choose a formation nothing appears to happen and i'm completely stuck.

I think it is a bug since i have tried pushing every button, but aside from the formation banners i can click nothing is responding and i have to close the game and restart to get out of the bug.

Do anyone know how to get out/fix of this?

There is no button for me either. Ive tried clicking where it should be because for some its just invisible and still works, for me its nonexistent.

When I was in my original 1440 x 900 resolution, I couldn't see the button either. I changed the resolution to a different resolution (at work, so don't know the exactly, but it was like 1380 x something), and the button to continue showed up .. barely .. just below army leading window. Originally I did it windowed, but then I went fullscreen at that resolution and the button was still visible. Ultimately, they will need to fix whatever is linking the button location with screen resolution. Seems silly.

When I'm home, I can add more info, but this will at least get you moving in a, hopefully, positive direction.

Back
Top Bottom