Still can't join a faction

Users who are viewing this thread

Dengero

Recruit
I have like, 160 renown, 60+ relationship with the head of the cossacks, and still no option to join his kd =(

I have no quests active currently. I've just spent the last 30 in-game days delivering messages for the king to up our relation and doing mayor quests to up renown. is 160 renown not enough? Thanks!

250 renown, 35 relations with faction, 92 relation with leader, still no offer =(

Should I restart my game? Kinda boring spending 4 hours delivering caravans for mayors and herding cows, and sending letters for leaders. =/

--edit---
Ok, I realised something. I restarted the game, and I see the "work for me" option. But if you fail the special assignment thing, it will be gone. So I guess I must've failed all of them. Do I need to restart? Or is there a way to make those missions appear again?

--edit2--
ok this is totally unfair. I took the "kingdom for a horse" mission, beat off those bandits, then the leader of the cossacks gets captured and no one knows where he is. Then I run out of time and fail the mission. Wtffffff

Back
Top Bottom