Statement Regarding Plans For MP

Users who are viewing this thread

mp is dead now
Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jpg

Ok so, I talked to the team and here is how it is gonna go.

We are going to release another post soon, similar to the original post of this thread, detailing plans for this month and what is being worked on. We will be making those posts probably once every month, no promises but that is the intention.
I will be in the threads to discuss and answer questions.

How does that sound?
When is this soon?

By the way, imagine Bannerlord e-sport supported by Taleworlds xD what kind of it would be, homemade kebab done by armagan?

Well, I hope changes that are being made are related to class removal and block delay.

I gripe about it in my head every time I'm forced to equip something that I don't even want because it's included with the class/equipment sets I choose.

Ok so, I talked to the team and here is how it is gonna go.

We are going to release another post soon, similar to the original post of this thread, detailing plans for this month and what is being worked on. We will be making those posts probably once every month, no promises but that is the intention.
I will be in the threads to discuss and answer questions.

How does that sound?

2 weeks later.. still crickets.

We will be making those posts probably once every month, no promises but that is the intention.

The full context means that they plan on posting once a month but might not be able to every month, not that they might not do what they said at all. The full post doesn't leave any uncertainty as to whether they will do this, only that it may not be perfectly regular.

Back
Top Bottom