Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Just go listen to some zen music and come back later, you need a break
Thx for telling what I need father...And by the way. Why don't you answer my post about the nerfing culture in skirmish? Let me guess, you are taking the moral high ground, because you are so grown up.....You just can't take any constructive critique....

you can't throw around a ton of crap and then complain people don't react to the one argument in it.
I agree, that's exactly my point here...I got a lot of heat, simply because I play cap mode only, and think skirmish is boring as hell....And if I have arguments its "hostile" and "crap". You don't want to have any real discussion, with arguments about the game tactics and balance. It turns to personal insults if I don't see it your way...Very mature indeed....

please point out where I personally insulted you lol. just pointing out that if you want a normal argument you shouldnt go down to the level of insults even if others do.
You could start by going to page 6-7 and see the heat I got the second I said "cap mode" omfg. I don't think you have insulted me yet. But I bet you will jump on it soon. And join the majority....

LOL!!! Yees, I am so so hostile. Do you have a hostile cap mode MEME for the situation too??? Not like you skirmish players, so calm and not toxic at all....What did you expect, that I would be in awe of your amazing and superior combat skills, and just lie down and cry? " If you think archers do not need a nerf in Skirmish then you probably have horrible aim." What kind of toxic rationalization is that anyway? You tell me since you are the skirmish player here. And im not the one getting all personal, like you just did dude....
You say there is a counter but at the same time you dont know it ???? Archers are really strong, when humans play it, too strong according to the majority of people who play human vs human. Most of the combat changes are adressed that way, nothing to do with skirmish directly, its just about how they play when its not bots fighting each other. The equipment/perk changes i agree, are heavily geared towards skirmish mode. You seem to be condemning all skirmish players as toxic ,noisy and memeing captains mode, which is just false. You are absolutely not beeing constructive as you demand from others.

That's it. It's pointless to have any sober debate or discussion about the balance issues in BL. Ill just utter my take on the game, from a cap mode perspective, and hope the dev's can relate to it. One thing is for sure though : Unit balance in BL need to be divided asap, so it won't effect the different modes. I think that is the only thing we can agree on here. Goodbye and glhf

You say there is a counter but at the same time you dont know it ???? Archers are really strong, when humans play it, too strong according to the majority of people who play human vs human. Most of the combat changes are adressed that way, nothing to do with skirmish directly, its just about how they play when its not bots fighting each other. The equipment/perk changes i agree, are heavily geared towards skirmish mode. You seem to be condemning all skirmish players as toxic ,noisy and memeing captains mode, which is just false. You are absolutely not beeing constructive as you demand from ot

Thought I was below your level and a waste of time to talk with...And I feel the same about you sooo....glhf.....

Last edited:
Yes, I need so much training with archers...If you want archers to be nerfed, then its just because you got no clue on how to counter them....

Nah I play archer mostly because infantry is trash in general. Unless I play sturgians where I go for varyags, archery is broken.

That's it. It's pointless to have any sober debate or discussion about the balance issues in BL. Ill just utter my take on the game, from a cap mode perspective, and hope the dev's can relate to it. One thing is for sure though : Unit balance in BL need to be divided asap, so it won't effect the different modes. I think that is the only thing we can agree on here. Goodbye and glhf

Thought I was below your level and a waste of time to talk with...And I feel the same about you sooo....glhf.....
your not debating, your raging while you have your fingers plugging your ears screaming lalalalalalala

Captain mode relies on calculations made by the server and given to the bots. They could easily give bots a 100% autoblock but they didn't because else that wouldn't be fun. Instead the bots make calculated mistakes.

Everything is calculated.

Skirmish doesn't have this so please, and i ****ing hate skirmish a **** ton

Captain mode relies on calculations made by the server and given to the bots. They could easily give bots a 100% autoblock but they didn't because else that wouldn't be fun. Instead the bots make calculated mistakes.

Everything is calculated.

Skirmish doesn't have this so please, and i ****ing hate skirmish a **** ton
I'm a bit confused by this reply. Who are you replying to? What is your point here?

Whilst the last update royally ****ed balance for captain, don't pretend like it was any good beforehand. It wasn't a broken 2handed fest like it is now, but there were still plenty of matches you could immediately tell the outcome before it's started.

You absolute peasants arguing about captain vs skirmish when at the end of the day both of these modes are in a horrible state and will inevitably be forgotten about when any of the requested game modes get added/modded in. These past few pages have been a good laugh and some of you need to get a grip.

Also, stop bickering about who's getting priority for the next update, you sound like children. What I think is pretty **** is that they're focusing all of their efforts into these match-making modes when a good chunk of the world gets no match-making region and has had no word whether we will actually get them either. Of course custom servers are 'some way away' (which is saying something that they won't even give it a 'soon')

And finally: Is anyone else concerned by the comments by devs that heavy infantry are in a good spot now? They're by far one of the most useless, boring and slow classes to play that I can't see them being even close a good spot unless they nerf absolutely everything around it.

And finally: Is anyone else concerned by the comments by devs that heavy infantry are in a good spot now? They're by far one of the most useless, boring and slow classes to play that I can't see them being even close a good spot unless they nerf absolutely everything around it.
It does seem to be very clear that the developers have their own idea of what bannerlord should be;
They will just continue on their own path as they have been doing since beta, so i would suggest to endure this bs and wait the modders to fix this game and hopefully repair this mess.

Wanna do a shameless plug of my Poll about class system when where it relates to PvP gamemodes. @AVRC @Callum
I don't want to say if the class system is good or bad, i'm just a casual player, and the game is giving me enjoyable time at the moment (expecially played in group).
I think open another poll asking if the class system is good or bad where 66 people (at the moment) answer, most of the them probably are the one who already write down their opinion on every thread about the class system, and use it as "the majority of the comunity don't like the class system" is wrong and useless, in the remote possibility TW would be open to change this system i hope they will use an in-game poll to see the community view on the matter

I don't want to say if the class system is good or bad, i'm just a casual player, and the game is giving me enjoyable time at the moment (expecially played in group).
I think open another poll asking if the class system is good or bad where 66 people (at the moment) answer, most of the them probably are the one who already write down their opinion on every thread about the class system, and use it as "the majority of the comunity don't like the class system" is wrong and useless, in the remote possibility TW would be open to change this system i hope they will use an in-game poll to see the community view on the matter
1. There have been other polls with more then that during beta
as example

2. We have asked already for an ingame poll, but no answer

1. There have been other polls with more then that during beta
as example

2. We have asked already for an ingame poll, but no answer
Ya I gotta say, they only answer us for like 2 days out of the week or month for that matter and then go silent. I remember when we used to say that Taleworlds were perfect developers and that they always listened to their community lol

Back
Top Bottom