SP Sci-Fi Star Wars: Mandalorian Clans

Users who are viewing this thread

bucyei

A long time ago In a Galaxy Far, Far away I am glad to present a Star Wars Conquest based mod

STAR WARS MANDALORIAN CLANS

Mandalore_by_Kwindu1.jpg

This Mod will have 6 Factions that will be based ONLY ON MANDALORE

Summary: Mandalorian Clans have become rest less, they yearn for war. The time has come your clan must rise to deffend, defeat, and conquer the other Mandalorian Clans before it is too late. Will you rise to Dominate? or fight alongside your brothers?

Factions

Clan A'skimus

Clan Overview:
- Skills and Attributes: The Clan tends to be high skilled in the areas of dexterity, perception, and strength. Average skilled in knowledge, and not so skilled in mechanical or technical skills. Members of the Clan strive to attain a perfect balance between mind and body and most of their fighting skills are barehanded, so they tend to have high brawling values.
- Physical Traits: shaven or short hair with purple eyes
- Social Traits: The Clan functions on a disciplined respect structure. All members of the Clan, male or female are seen as equal and must at some point go through the Trials. A female member has the same opportunity of being a leader as a male. They consider honor strictly important.
They tend to make good warriors and although can use technology prefer to fight without it especially about a point of honour.

Troop Tree

AskiumsTrooptree.jpg

Clan Tm'halk

Clan overview:
- The Tm'halk are the least obvious of all the clans. Their strength lies not in the physical but in their superior intellect and cunning. They are known to Mandalore simply as "the thinkers", because they are not known to actively participate in any of the games of physical skill or prowess that the other clans join in.
- Having been more or less concealed from the rest of Mandalore since a few hundred years after the crash, they tend to be secretive, though not because they are unwilling to share about their lives but because they are not used to telling others about everyday events. 

Troop Tree

TmhalkTrooptree.jpg

Clan Krei'ger

Clan overview:
-The Krei'ger have a long tradition of supplying many gunnery officers to the Mandalorian Navy and many artillery officers for the Mandalorian Army. Many Krei'ger also serve in Military Intelligence, and can be quite valuable assets to the organization. There are few Krei'ger willing to serve in the Taraq'Qualim or the Taraq'Kau, because it is believed that most of the members of those ranks are witless brutes. - They revile in death and killing. Many of their rituals involved the consumption of fresh meat and drinking blood.
- Krei'ger are very adept at running machinery, and also tend to be quite strong - The Krei'ger practice a martial art known as Krei'gersk'unst. The object of this style is to forge the body into a living weapon. Rather than attempt to parry a blow, Krei'gersk'unst teaches that you allow the blow to strike the point of your elbow, thereby causing the attacker great pain in that limb, allowing the Krei'ger to follow up. In addition to this, the style teaches stealth and infiltration techniques - They prefer to fight their duels in hand-to-hand combat rather than with weapons, for none but clan D'ael'mor can attempt to match their prowess. It also teaches the Krei'ger to function under conditions that would appear impossible; it is not unkown for a Krei'ger warrior to survive by will alone, when another Mandalorian would have succumb to their wounds or to exhaustion long before them.
- Clan Krei'ger is very traditional, but by no means hidebound. The Krei'ger are quite capable of innovation and believe that the only dishonor is cowardice or treason; cowards and traitors are disowned by the clan, and are actively purged from the gene pool, to prevent further pollution thereof.

Troop Tree   

KregigerTrooptree.jpg

Clan Jaik'ran 

Clan overview:
-A clan founded on the far island of Im'pavic, their members are one of the most diverse in appearance simply because by necessity the population is almost entirely half-breeds. --In their16th year they are allowed to prove their ability to care for themselves. To do so, they are given a day's rations, a knife with their birthmark in the carving, and an animal skin. They leave by the dark of the moon, walking into the jungle alone. They must survive only by their hands and their wits, accepting help from no other save those that the totems see fit to send. They must remain in the jungle until the next dark of the moon, when they will either return with a kill for the cook fires, empty handed, or not at all.
-The kill, if they bring one back, is not only a sign of their prowess, but a testament that they are capable of caring not only for themselves but for others. If there is an unmated female in the clan at that time, the kill is brought back to her if the male wishes, as an offer of intent to provide for her.
-An empty handed hunter, returning from his jungle leave, is no less the man as one that carries his kill, but is not considered capable of providing for more than himself. He is a man and is welcomed into the Clan as befits one of his independence now, but he cannot attempt the courting or capturing of a mate until his 19th year.
-The mating ritual of this clan is something rather odd to be involved with, especially if those involved know little about the customs. The male will study their chosen prey for some time, learning their ways and movements, until they feel they know them to their core. When such an understanding is achieved of their chosen prey, they will move in for the catch. It must be done during the new moon and in absolute secrecy. If discovered, the hunt is forfeit and the hunter must leave the prey be for a period of 6 moon cycles before trying again.
-If the capture is successful however, the hunter must make all speed with his capture to a secure hideaway where he must keep her for a period of 2 full moon cycles, without discovery. In that time the hunter is responsible for the comfort and safety of his prospective mate. He is required to see to her every need without complaint or anger. Before he can, it must be proven that she is without child when captured and by the end of the first moon cycle, willing to mate with the hunter, before the ritual can proceed. If either is not true then he must return her to where he found her and is forbidden to hunt her again for the period of 13 moon cycles. If she is willing and is not carrying child, then he may take her as his mate after which she will stay with him for a year. At the end of this period, if she is not with child, she is considered a free woman of the Jaik’ran and may be courted by any other male in a normal fashion.

Troop tree

JaikranTrooptree.jpg

Clan D'ael'mor

Clan overview:
The members of clan D'ael'mor live a strictly disciplined life, one of training, one of learning. From an early age every child of the clan must work to better their mind and body through the use of the martial art D'ael'Kai. Through the years of study all young D'ael'mor build an almost superhuman level of stamina and dexterity, as well as a spiritual control and wisdom. As soon as they reach the age of 16 standard years they must go through the Challenge of Position. This challenge decides who and what they will be for most likely the rest of their lives, because they must choose the Test of Wisdom or the Test of Strength. Those who choose the Test of Wisdom under go a gruelling trial of knowledge and intelligence and those who choose the Test of Strength must survive a test of physical hardship and wits. The tests very with each young adult although some house with in the clan have chosen to make them more standardized over the years, but the result for failure is the same, assignment to the more menial jobs such as shop keeper and miner. Those that pass Wisdom become masters of science or learning, those that pass strength become warriors.

Troop tree
DaelmoreTrooptree.jpg

Clan Vr'caah

Clan Overview:
Because only those possessing the most talent would depart from the clan lands for a military career, only those possessing great talent in their fields would be selected. As this would be a great honour, they serve with distinction, pushing to excel in whatever field they choose. They also bear the symbol of their clan on their uniform whenever possible, the symbol of a fierce, predatory cat (the Ktynga) pouncing, fangs and claws bared.
- For males or females to be in the Mandalorian Navy, they would require a minimum of above average in the mechanical skills, with a terrific score in the piloting field of choice. Clan members are not renowned for being team players, and would very rarely wish to serve CapOps, as StarOps would provide more personal freedom.
- Agile as the great hunting cats themselves, this should be reflected in a clan member's stats. Base level Dexterity should be high, concentrated in dodge (Average to above-average dodge for males, above average or higher dodge for females). Strength and awareness skills should be at least average, if not above that.
- Technical and Knowledge skills would generally fall around what is considered average or just below average. Technical skills are not very enhanced in V'r'caah clan members, and as a whole, do not exceed average for any member of the clan. - - For the Army, males and females alike would require at the very least an above average brawling and blaster skill. Because of their cunning nature and affinity for the applications of hunting techniques, Clan V'r'caah members would most likely excel in the fields which require a stealthy approach more than merely brute strength and the use of large mechanized weaponry or highly technological devices.

Troop Tree

VrcaahTrooptree.jpg

MAP BASE

Tribe.png

Im making myself a Mando'a empire on Conquest atm myself :smile:

Please fit Kal Skirata in this as a companion,or Walon Vau.

actualy what happened was my computer broke down and lost allmy files and so I put A stop to the Mongolian invasion and this one before i put this topic I made alot of progress and have been dedicating all my free time  to this mode so imreally happy with what I have right now. I understand why you say that because How it whentbefore but, I promise I will finish this mode and make it good too :smile:

I love the Idea of a Mandalorian mod. Ill Help you by Morale and Troop editing and stuff like that.

Hecate said:
I love the Idea of a Mandalorian mod. Ill Help you by Morale and Troop editing and stuff like that.

Love the offer but ill have to turne it down because im thinking of Stoping production of this mod and cancle my account to TaleWorlds. (not enough sappourt)

bucyei said:
Hecate said:

Love the offer but ill have to turne it down because im thinking of Stoping production of this mod and cancle my account to TaleWorlds. (not enough sappourt)

sorry to say thuis but... what do you mean no support. YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN MAKE A TOPIC THAT SAYS OH IM MAKING A MOD AND PEOPLE BUY IN TO IT NO THAT DOSE NOT HAPPEN. look iv been looking at TaleWorlds longer thane you have been alive and made a n account today for 2 things 1, Europe 1200 mode 2, this mode under production and 3, New Elganet along with Cursus Honorum. Don't tell me because YOU feel that no one is talking to you and prasing you for making a topic means you should stop  :mad: GROW UP

Hecate said:
bucyei said:
Hecate said:

sorry to say thuis but... what do you mean no support. YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN MAKE A TOPIC THAT SAYS OH IM MAKING A MOD AND PEOPLE BUY IN TO IT NO THAT DOSE NOT HAPPEN. look iv been looking at TaleWorlds longer thane you have been alive and made a n account today for 2 things 1, Europe 1200 mode 2, this mode under production and 3, New Elganet along with Cursus Honorum. Don't tell me because YOU feel that no one is talking to you and prasing you for making a topic means you should stop  :mad: GROW UP

what do you mean lol me to grow up lol at least I know how to mod im leaving its done mod doneevery thing done good ritins if you want to take over thane feel free and do so your magisty

Ok guys I don't want any one to be upset becuse of thise guys mad because of him so Im taking over this mode shortly after haveing a email convo back and forth between eachother he did not want to continue, but He told me I can use his stuff. Im going to soon post the mode work  on my website and make This mode alive again im not leting a good idea like this die. (sorry for english)

But is there any content done for this at all?

I mean that quite seriously; the code's not all that important for something like this, at least not at first. 

Anyhow, sorry to see the rage-quit but frankly if you want to launch a mod here, you need to have enough content in place to show working things immediately, or it's unlikely you'll reach your goal.

xenoargh said:
But is there any content done for this at all?

I mean that quite seriously; the code's not all that important for something like this, at least not at first. 

Anyhow, sorry to see the rage-quit but frankly if you want to launch a mod here, you need to have enough content in place to show working things immediately, or it's unlikely you'll reach your goal.

im not gooing to work on this mod its now dead if admin sees this plz take off topic this mode is done from now on. and he did not have any thing his map was a lie too you can't even go in to game with it :sad: im upset with his lies oh well not everyone is nice.

Back
Top Bottom